Chapter 16

HEY! :D Happy new year again! Sooooo, hope y’all have a good 2013! I hope I do. ANYWAY, thanks to those who shared their stories :) You guys are awesome! Thanks again for the wonderful feedbacks you’ve given for the past chapters of this story. The last chapter got a lot of comments! Haha you guys love drama don’t you? Lol ok.

Enjoy! Xx

+++++++++

LOUIS’ P.O.V

What is taking Steph so long? She said she’ll just take a minute because she needed to talk to Zayn. I decided to look for her. I heard voices from the school gates so I followed them. I saw Zayn and Steph and they were arguing about something.

“What does that have to do with anything!” Steph shouted.

“Just answer the question!” Zayn replied.

“Fine! I guess.” Steph answered.

I guess what? 

“Well me too. All these years I’ve been searching for that spark that leads to the right girl and I’ve finally found it.” “But you know what hurts the most?” Zayn asked.

“What?” Steph said.

“What hurts the most is that I have to accept the fact that I cant have her because she loves someone else.” Zayn said.

What is this?

“Why don’t you tell her?” Steph asked.

“I cant.” Zayn replied.

“Why!” Steph insisted.

“I just cant! You wouldn’t understand!” Zayn answered.

“Why wouldn’t I understand!” Steph shouted.

“BECAUSE THAT GIRL IS YOU!” Zayn shouted.

WHAT! Zayn has a thing for Steph? That cant be!

“M-me? Why me? No Zayn! No! It cant be!” Steph cried.

Zayn then kissed Steph, Steph my girlfriend. He betrayed me! Best friends don’t do that to each other! THAT ASSHOLE!

Even though I couldn’t stand what just happened my mind was telling me to go back to the others but my body was glued to my position.

“Look me in the eyes and tell me you felt nothing.” Zayn said, as tears started running through his face.

Steph said nothing. She was just stunned. WHY IS SHE NOT SPEAKING! SHE SHOULDN’T FEEL ANYTHING FOR ZAYN! SHE’S MINE!

“There. That’s your reason. Why I’ve been avoiding you. It just hurts me to see you with Louis. He’s my best friend and best friends cant do that to each other.” Zayn said.

Good thing you know! But too late, you already broke my trust!

“I-i-i” Steph stuttered.

“Save it Steph. I wont bother you guys again. Goodbye.” Zayn said while wiping his tears away. He turned then walked.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.” He said then he threw flowers at Steph.

Steph was left there crying. Why is she crying? Its not like she really felt something, right? Or am I just making myself feel better.

So that’s the reason why Zayn has been avoiding not only Steph, but me also. Why is he so emotional about this? Its not like he really really LOVES her right? Who am I talking to?

I went back to the cafeteria and tried to forget everything happened. Steph followed a few minutes later.

“Hey guys.” She greeted, like nothing happened just minutes ago.