Chapter 7

Well hello there lovies! :D Honestly bored right now so I decided to update! YAY ME!

Enjoy! x

*******************************

STEPH'S P.O.V.

"So, what do you want for dinner." Louis asked.

"Up to you. The ingredients are there. Or if you need something, I can pick something up from the store." I smiled.

"No its ok." He said as he started to scavenge through my fridge and cupboard.

"So, did you like the kiss?" He smirked.

"Oh uh what kiss?" I said, snapping out of my gaze because I was staring at him.

"Your's and Zayn's." He said.

"Oh that! That was nothing. It was just a dare anyway." I lied. I knew something was there but I chose not to believe.

"Okay....." He said.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." He smirked again.

He finally got out some ingredients for what seems to be pasta. We just had a laugh making the food. MY DREAMS HAVE FINALLY COME TRUE!

*************************************

LOUIS' P.O.V.

When Liam dared Steph and Zayn to kiss, I felt kind of uneasy. As I saw their lips touch, I felt like a pang of jealousy in me. Why are you jealous Louis? She's not even yours! And Zayn is her enemy. I'm sure there's nothing there.

There was an awkward silence at first then I broke it.

"I'm hungry guys. Want me to fix something up?" I asked.

"YESSSSSSSSSS! I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!" Niall exclaimed. Of course. Typical Niall.

"I'll help you." Steph smiled.

YAY! She's going to help me! Act cool Louis!

""So, did you like the kiss?" I suddenly asked. Oh god! Why would I ask that? Am I a stalker or something!

"Oh uh what kiss?" She snapped out of her gaze. Was she staring at me?

"Your's and Zayn's." I said.

"Oh that! That was nothing. It was just a dare anyway." She said. I felt kind of relieved. WHY LOUIS WHY? Why did you even have to ask if she liked it! You sound like such a stalker!

"Why do you ask?" She asked me.

Great she caught you, you stalker! "Oh nothing." I smirked.

Just get something from the fridge Louis, so you can serve your main purpose which is to cook already! I got out ingredients to make pasta and Steph helped me. We had fun doing so. She's great company.

************************************

ZAYN'S P.O.V.

This is the second time I've had this feeling before! What is this Zayn! That kiss was just a dumb dare by Liam. You have to get over it! Remember, YOU HATE HER! But how could anyone hate someone as smart and beautiful as Steph? STOP ZAYN, STOP!

I walked back to my original place and just kept quiet.

After Louis and Steph left for the kitchen, I shot Liam death stares.

"What!" He said.

"Why did you have to make me do that dare!" I shot at him.

"But you have to admit you liked it ey?" Liam wiggled his eyebrows.