Chapter 28

Hi guys!!

I hope this chapter makes you cry! Lol jk no. Anway, I'm too excited I'll go now bye!

P.S. I searched for famous cafes in London where celebrities go. Because obviously I'm not from there and Starbucks would be too mainstream. I found this one that's named "The Wolseley". It looks expensive so I chose that one haha. Zayn's gotta make an impression right? OK HERE YA GO!

Enjoy! xx

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V

Today's the day!

I thought I'd take it up a notch and bring her to this place called "The Wolseley". I offered to fetch her from her house but she said she'd just meet me there.

I arrived at the place and asked for a table for two. The waitress was quite flirty but I get that all the time, not to brag.

As I sat there, a few people came over to me for pictures. I had to stand up from time to time. Just as I was about to sit down on my chair again, the famous ADELE came near.

"Hey Zayn." She said.

I admit, I was star stricken. "A-adele! Hi! What's up?"

"I was just wondering if I could get a picture with you." She said cooly.

"S-sure!" Wow, I bet I sound so stupid with my stuttering right now.

After taking the picture with her, I asked if I could take a picture of her and me with my phone. SHE SAID YES.

She noticed the empty seat infront and looked at me. "So what's a handsome young man like you doing here, eating lunch alone?"

"Oh uh I'm actually waiting for someone." I smiled shyly.

"Your girlfriend?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Err no. And she has a boyfriend." I replied.

"Hummmm.... I'm guessing she's not just a friend?" She asked with a teasing tone.

Wow I didn't know someone like her could be so nosy. "Uh.... its a long story."

"I've got time." She said then sat down on the chair infront of me.

I don't know why, but I found myself telling my story. I'm telling my story to the Adele, who is a world famous female artist and icon. She's so easy to talk to that I told her EVERYTHING.

+++

"Wow, so this Steph is really special huh?" She leaned back on her seat.

"Yuhuh." I sighed.

"Well, I hope everything goes well with you two. But just know, I'm rooting for you love." She smiled.

At that moment, Steph appeared panting.

"Zayn, I'm sorry I'm late! I- ohmygod" She stopped speaking, as she saw Adele. "Holy coconut, you're Adele! Ohmygod! I'm such a big fan!"

"I can see that you are." Adele chuckled.

"Can I have a picture with you?" Steph asked desperately.

"Sure love."

Steph ferociously fished her phone from her bag and handed it to me. "Zayn take our picture!"

I took the picture and handed the phone back to Steph.

"Well, I have to go now. Was nice meeting you two. I'll leave you two be." Adele winked at me then left.