Chapter 25

Hey Guys! :)

Sorry I've been such a bad writer lately because I keep you guys hanging :( The last chapter was kinda like a filler only. So tonight's the night the boys meet Seth for realz! Excited?? Cuz I am! Well just a little. Still feeling sad about Zayn. :( Oh well, we'll just have to see!

Enjoy! Xx

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V

"Babe, I'm home!" I heard Seth call out.

"In the kitchen!"

I was looking at some charts in my laptop while cooking when I felt someone snake their arms around my waist and kiss me on the cheek.

"Well hello there." I smiled, continuing my cooking.

"Hey. How was work?" He asked, while resting his head on my shoulder.

"It was ok. You know, the same stuff."

"Did One Direction drop by?" He asked, releasing me from his grasp and looking all suspicious.

"No. Why?"

"Oh nothing. Just asking." He got an apple and bit on it.

"Okay......." I went back to cooking.

"So, you excited for tomorrow? We're gonna have so much fun!" His mood suddenly changed.

Oh no! Shoot I forgot to tell him.

"Uh, that's the thing Seth. I need to tell you something." I awkwardly smiled at him.

"What is it Steph? And why do you have that smile on your face?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, we got invited to a dinner. Tomorrow night." I awkwardly smiled again.

"By who?" He asked.

"By the boys."

"What boys?"

"One Direction. Those boys." I clarified, realizing that he didn't know I called them that.

"Ohhhh..." I saw him roll his eyes.

"Only if you want to! I mean, I can tell them to reschedule and stuff, but I doubt that they can cuz you know, their concerts and stuff. And I haven't seen them for only a couple of years or so but you know, it's ok right? Cuz they're only the world's most famous boyb-"

I was cut off by Seth putting his finger in between my lips. I realized that I was speaking so fast. "It's ok Steph. We'll just go to the lake another time."

"Really! Are you sure? As in for sure?" I was ecstatic.

"Yes! I am." He laughed.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I tackled him for a hug and pecked him on the lips.

"What's the deal with these boys anyway?" He asked.

"Well, before I went to Yale, they were my good friends in high school. You know, before we became famous and successful and whatnot. I didn't know that they did become who they are now. That's why I was kinda shocked when they became my clients because I haven't seen them in AGES." I explained.

"Okay." He was trying to catch up with what I just said. "Anything else I should know about them?" He asked, really curious.

"Uh well, you know Louis?" I asked.

"Guy with a quiff most if the time, dark hair, looks like a vogue model, referred to as 'the sassy one'?"

"Come to think of it, he really is sassy. Yeah, how'd you know?" I was impressed.