Chapter 21

Hello dear readers!

So first off, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! This story has gotten very good reviews and I love you all for that! MWAH! This is part 2! It's going to be awesome, I promise! Anyways, if you guys care, I'm already graduated! I got 5 medals! :D and for a grad gift, my parents gave me an ITOUCH 5!! That's probably the reason why I haven't updated in a while uhhh. Sorry about that. Anyway, I wont go on with my yapping.

Enjoy!

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V

Here I am, many years later. I've graduated Yale at the top of my batch and have become a certified businesswoman. I am currently heading the sales department of one of the world's leading music industries, SYCO. That's right, I'VE MET SO MANY ARTISTS IT'S UNBELIEVABLE.

Right now, I am running late for a meeting with the company's new representation. My secretary said they are a new boy band who have a big market with teenage girls for their incredible voices and dashing looks. Oh great, another one of those.

While I was driving, I was talking with my secretary on the phone.

Karmie: "Steph where are you?"

Me: "I'm almost there. I'm sorry. I woke up late from a party Iast night."

Karmie: "Ok fine, but hurry up!"

Me: "I am. Are all of them there already?"

Karmie: "Well, almost all. We're still waiting for YOU and this other guy, Louis."

Louis. I wonder where he is right now. I wonder where all of them are right now. Of course I've kept in touch with Marianne because duh she's my best friend. She visited me every summer back in college. Since I've moved back to London, we've been seeing each other a lot. She's still with Harry but she doesn't really talk about him. But she did tell me that the boys did great in XFactor and they are now this band called One Direction. I wonder how Zayn is.

Karmie: "Steph? Steph? STEPH? Ugh, STEPHANIE!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts.

Me: "You know I don't like being called Stephanie!"

Karmie: "You weren't answering. Anyway, hurry up!"

Me: "Yes, I'm almost there. Hey by the way, what's the name of the new representations?"

Karmie: "It says here that they're called O....."

I didn't hear the rest of her words because I saw a man crossing the pedestrian lane that I was nearing, FAST. He saw me coming and stopped in his tracks. STUPID! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO STOP! I quickly stomped on my brakes which caused my car an immediate stop. The airbags deployed right at my face.

I looked up to see who the idiot who clearly saw my car coming was. I saw him touching himself to see if his body was still intact. I quickly got out of my car to tell him off.

"HEY YOU!" I shouted at him.

He looked back at me. We both squinted our eyes a little then both opened our eyes widely.

"LOUIS?" "STEPH?"

+++

Sorry short chapter :( I guess this is like an intro to part 2 :)))

Tell me what you think! :D