Chapter 15

Hi! I’m back! Yay! You have no idea how much I’ve missed writing and being online and JUST HAVING INTERNET ALL DAY! But enough about me, tell me what you did this Christmas :) You can message me, or post it on my profile, or other stuff :) I’ll dedicate the next chapters to those who will share their stories. WELL ANYWAY

Enjoy!

+++++++++++

ZAYN’S P.O.V

Ever since Steph and Louis started dating, everything changed. I didn’t have the urge to go on tutoring sessions with Steph anymore. I know that that would lower my grades a little but I just couldn’t stand seeing her with Louis. Every time I see them together, I just want to punch something and scream curses to the world. I know I may seem like I’m over reacting, but I have really fallen for her.

Steph and I dont talk now because I avoid her. When she sees me in the hallways, she waves but I just look away. I’ve seen her expressions when I did this. She looked disappointed and hurt and I think she’s already pissed at me. I feel like I’m back to being a bully. 

+++++++++++

STEPH’S P.O.V

Louis and I have been dating for a while now. He asked me to be his girlfriend on our 4th date. Well, what can I tell you about him? He is funny, sweet, caring, loving and down right amazing! Our relationship is not perfect, but not in the sense that we fight a lot and stuff but there’s just something that’s kind of bugging me inside. Something inside of me is saying that I’m missing something, that I cant find in Louis. Well, I don’t really know. That’s just too deep for me to understand already.

Ever since Louis and I became a couple, something changed about Zayn. He’s not attending our sessions, he keeps on avoiding me, and we don’t even talk anymore. I used to review him while we were in our separate rooms. We would keep our windows open and ask each other questions there but not anymore. His blinds were always closed and whenever I try to call him because he was obviously in his room, he doesn’t even answer back. I keep on thinking of reasons why he’s doing this to me after all we’ve done for each other. I actually thought we were becoming friends but it turns out that he’s going back to his old self.

+++++++++++

(At school)

Its Valentines Day today! Yes, it’s the time where couples do mushy things like give roses, kiss, cuddle, and everything else that I wouldn’t want to know.

Principal Higgins talked to me earlier about Zayn. He asked if I was still helping him with his studies. Me, being the honest person I am, told him everything. He told me that I should talk to Zayn and tell him to pull his grades up or there goes his football varsity.

After that, I went to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. I sat down beside Marianne and Harry. Niall and Liam’s girlfriends, Mira and Raphie, were also there but there was no sign of Louis and Zayn.

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” The group chorused as I sat down.

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you guys too.” I replied.

“Do you guys know where Louis is? I’ve been looking for him.” I asked them.

“Sorry Steph. No clue at all.” Liam answered as they all shrugged.

“Its ok.” I said.

“So, what did Harry give you?” I asked Marianne.

“His love and affection?” She laughed.