Chapter 22

Hey! :D Haha nevermind, I have nothing to say. 

Enjoy! xx

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V

"LOUIS?" "STEPH?"

Oh my god its him.

“Louis? Omg its you!” I said shocked.

“Omg Steph, its you!” He laughed.

I came closer and kissed him on the cheek and hugged him.

“How are you?” He asked.

“I’m-“ I was cut off by a series of car honks from behind me.

I forgot that my car was still in the middle of the road. Louis waited by the sidewalk while I transferred my car to the side. I got out of the car immediately after parking.

“I’m doing well, how about you?” I continued with my previous sentence.

“I’m good. The boys as well.” He said.

“I’m assuming you are since you guys are a boy band now.” I brought up.

“Yeah, its really fun being in one. Especially when you’re with your best mates. And the fans are amazing. We’re really big with teenage girls.” We both laughed.

“Hey look, I’m sorry for almost running you over.” I apologized while squeezing in a laugh.

“I thought I was going to die! You horrified me!” He expressed.

“I’m sorry but you’re not suppose to stop in the middle of the road when you know a car is going to hit you, my dear.” I reminded him.

“Yeah, haha that was kinda stupid, wasn’t it?” He said. “Why were you driving fast anyway?”

“Oh because I’m running late for a meeti- Oh my god! Louis I’m sorry but I need to go.” I said, remembering that I was indeed running late for something.

“Same here. I’m running late for a meeting too.” He looked at his watch.

“I’m sorry. I’d offer you a ride but I really need to get going.” I said. “I’d love to meet you and the others for tea so we could catch up. Can I have your number?”

“Sure, sure! We would love to catch up! We miss you so much Steph. Especially, uh you know.” He wiggled his eyebrows, while we exchanged numbers.

“I miss you guys too. And uh I’m sure he does.” I said, with a tone of doubt.

“He really does.” He chuckled.

“Whatever Louis.” I rolled my eyes. “Anyway, I have to go now. It was nice “bumping” into to you, well almost.” I giggled.

“Bye Steph! I’ll keep in touch.” He said.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I can while being cautious this time. You never know who you might bump into next.

+++

As I arrived the studio, Karmie greeted me by giving me my coffee. I don’t say this too much but she is the best secretary ever.

“Great! You’re here. They’re in the conference room.”  She prepped me on the way to the room.

“What did they do while waiting?” I asked.

“Oh, I gave them something to drink. The other one brought a coloring book and they started coloring.” She said with a weirded out expression.

“Okay…. Where’s the Louis guy? Is he there already?” I asked.

“No, not yet. But I texted their manager, he said that he’s coming.” She informed.

“Ok great. How are these boys?” I asked. Normally, Karmie met the people I’m going to meet with before I do. She always gives me updates on how they are, how they look, stuff like that. She had an opinion for everything.

“Oh my gosh Steph, they’re so HOT! I mean like they’re all good looking. And my sister is a fan of theirs so I’ve heard their songs already. They sound great!” She had this dreamy look on.

“Karms, easy ok. This is professional business. They are our clients and we don’t want to freak them out with creepy secretaries having crushes on them.” I snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Whatever Steph.” She stuck out her tongue.

Sigh. This girl is crazy.

As we were nearing the door to the conference room, Louis came out from nowhere!

“Louis! What are you doing here?” I got startled.

“Steph! This is the thing I’m running late for.” He said.

“What? Me too! Wa-wait! Karmie, is this the Louis we’re waiting for?” I looked at my secretary who was standing like an idiot next to me drooling.

“Yesssss… Louis Tomlinson right? My name is Karmie, I work for her.” She grabbed Louis’ hand and shook it for a long time. She looks like she’s going to eat him.

“You could’ve told me the last name Karms!” I snapped at her.

“What, you never asked for it.” She said, still holding Louis’ hand and staring at him with a dreamy look.

Louis looked at her with a creeped out look. “Soooooooo Stephhhh, uh inside?” He said, reminding me that I had a meeting.

“Oh yeah! Sorry. Wait so if you’re here, then I’m meeting with uh One Direction?” I asked.

“Yeah, I guess so. Come on, the boys are waiting.” He said as he opened the door.

As he opened the door, it was indeed them. It was One Direction. Damn it! I wasn’t ready for this!

+++

Yay! Hihi they're gonna meet :">>>>>> Lalalalalalalalalala Steph and Zayn, Steph and Zayn, Steph and Zayn lalalalalalalalalalalala. =)))

Tell me what you think! :D