Chapter 1

Hey Guys. So this is my first chapter! I forgot to add in my author's note that this story contains bad words but I do not say those in real life. :) haha ok go on! 

ENJOY! <3 

**************************************
 STEPH'S P.O.V

"Marianne, please hurry up! We're going to be late for school!" I shouted to my best friend who was taking a long time to get ready. 

"Okay, Chill! I'm ready!" She replied. 

Marianne and I go to school together. She mostly sleeps over at my place because its nearest to school. She does it so she wont get late. But at the rate she's going in right now, we'll be late regardless. 

Marianne has a boyfriend named Harry Styles. He has a car that we would ride going to school every morning. 

As we stepped out of my front porch, I saw my mortal enemy/ neighbor step out of his front door too. 

"Oh look who it is. Its Stephanie geeky pants!" Zayn shouted from his house. 

"Not now Malik." I rolled my eyes. I hate being called my whole name 'Stephanie'.

"Too bad. I want it now." He said. 

"Can you just go back to the cave you came from, along with that pea-sized brain of yours!" I shot back at him. 

"At least I'm not the one with a big head and an ugly face." He teased. 

"Takes one to know one." I shot. 

"Okay guys! Cut it out! You two have a serious problem!" Marianne interupted. 

"He started it!" 

"No, she did!" 

"You did!"

"Ugly!" 

"Stupid!" 

"ENOUGH!" Marianne ended it. 

Harry finally arrived. Its about time! If he didnt come sooner, this would have been a crime scene. 

"Hey babes!" Harry said. 

"What took you so long!?! These two would have killed each other if you were later!" Marianne said. 

"Sorry." Harry apologized. 

"Its ok babe." Marianne smiled. Then they kissed. This is the most bipolar couple that I've ever met. 

"Zayn, you coming?" Harry asked. 

"NO!" We both said. 

"Shut up. He was talking to me." He looked at me. "And no I wont. Louis' going to pick me up. You go ahead mate." 

Louis' name made me tingle. I had the hugest crush on him since middle school. He's just so charming and nice and handsome and everything! I tried not to show Zayn that I was blushing because if he did, he would probably tease me about it and tell Louis!

He and Louis are best mates along with Harry, Niall, and Liam. I dont even know why they hangout with Zayn. He's such a bad influence. He smokes, has tattoos, goes clubbing all night, and brings home girls everyday to his house. But he still gets girlfriends no matter how much of a douchebag he is. I swear, those girls are stupid. 

**********************************************
(At School)

It was lunch time, so Marianne and I went to the cafeteria.

"So, what looks good today?" She asked.

"I dont know. I packed lunch. I still need to a lot of stuff. Can I get a table already and you just follow?" I said.

"Sure. Go ahead." She said.

I found a table and rested all my stuff there. I got out my lunch and started eating while I did my requirements. 

I looked up from what I was reading and I spotted Zayn along with his friends coming to my table. 

"Please dont, Please dont." I thought to myself. 

"You're reading while eating? Wow! How nerdy can you get!" Zayn laughed. 

"Maybe you should try it sometime." I continued. 

"Zayn, lets just leave Steph alone." Niall said. 

"Yeah, mate." Liam added. 

See! Zayn's friends are nice. I liked the other lads, but I still dont know why they hang out with him. 

"You better listen to your friends Zayn. Or you can get in trouble." I warned him. 

"Trouble for what? Bullying a worthless piece of shit like you?" He laughed. I hated that laugh. Its full of evil. 

HE CROSSED THE FREAKING LINE. 

"No! For being the natural asshole you are!" I shot back. I only curse when I'm mad, and right now I am unbelievably pissed. 

"You take that back or else!" He warned me. 

"Or else what?" I dared him. 

He paused for a while then he got the tray of food and poured all of them on my clothes. 

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted so loud. Then I spotted the plate of spaghetti on Marianne's tray and threw it at Zayn. 

"You're going to pay for that!" He said. Then we were both throwing food at each other.  

I heard someone say "FOOD FIGHT!" But before he could throw the food, the principal came. 

"Not on my watch." Principal Higgins said. 

Zayn and I stopped and looked at the principal. 

"Zayn, Steph. My office NOW!" He commanded. 

We obeyed him and headed for his office. 

Uh-oh. We're in trouble. 

****************************************
End of chapter 1! :)

Tell me what you think! :)