AUTHOR'S NOTE (MUST BE READ)

Dear readers,

This is it! This is the end. The next chapter will be the epilogue of the story already.

I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate all the support you gave to this story and I hope you recommend it to your other friends as well.

I really had fun writing this story and talking to the fans of it. Thank you times infinity. Even though I updated slowly sometimes, you guys still read it. And I am very thankful for that.

So I am going to be writing a new story. It will be posted soon, being a Harry Styles Fan Fiction.

For your benefit, I will give you a sneak peak because, hey, I'm a very thoughtful writer. Haha

So here it is:

•••••

"Trapped In My Daughters' Schemes"

Hi! My name is Macy, and I'm Mads. We're twins.

Our awesome mom is Shania Parker, married to Aaron Johnson our dad. Well.... used to be married. That's because he cheated on mom with mom's "best friend" Gabby, when she was pregnant with us. She raised us by herself, while letting us see Dad from time to time.

We were getting sick of not having a dad so we made a plan. It's goal is to get mom and dad back together. It is full proof. Harry Styles, mom's best friend, is helping us as well. That was until we found out his feelings for her.

Change of plans.

••••

That's pretty much it for now but I hope you guys are interested and read it.

Well, I'll continue now before I cry. :((((( Thanks again guys!

Love Ella :) <3