Chapter 2

Hello! So that was an intense part 1! :) haha. Hope you liked it. Anyway, this is chapter 2. :) 

ENJOY! xx

***********************************

STEPH'S P.O.V. 

I cant believe this! I almost started a food fight! People all around the world are dying of hunger and here I am throwing food like its just a ball. 

Well in all fairness, I didnt start it. It was all Malik's fault! I dont even know why I waste my time arguing with him. I used to ignore him when he bullies me but as we grew older, his words became more hurtful. 

To be honest, I dont even know how we became enemies. When we were 3, we used to go to each other's houses and play. But one day, he just decided to be mean to me and that's when I hated him. 

I was never sent to the principal's office for doing something bad. NEVER! I think I'm going to cry! What about my record? What about my grades! 

Mr. Higgins finally let us in his office. 

"Tell me what happened." He spoke. 

"He started it!" "She started it!" We both said at the same time. 

"No, you did!" 

"You did!" 

"Bitch!" 

"Ass!"

"ENOUGH!" 

Woops, I forgot he was here. 

"Okay, so obviously you two started this." The principal said. 

"And I've already decided on your punishments." He added. 

"WHAT!" Zayn and I chorused. 

"Since you both cant stand each other, I may be able to change that." He started. "Steph, you are going to tutor Zayn or I wont allow you to take your exams. Zayn, you have to pass your exams or else I'll have no choice but kick you off the football varsity team." 

"WHAT!" I said. 

"NO!" Zayn reacted. 

"NEVER!" Zayn complained. 

"PLEASE DONT!" I pleaded. 

"WE HATE EACH OTHER!" We shouted. 

"I know. That's why I am doing this. I am sick of you two fighting." Principal Higgins said. 

"But there-" 

"No buts, its final." He cut me off. "You may leave now." 

Even if we argued, it still wont change his decision. We just stood up and went out of his office. 

*************************************

I went through the rest of the day, without reciting in class or talking. I was so pissed and angry at him. WHY DOES HE EVEN HAVE TO EXIST! 

"So, what did he say?" Marianne asked as we arrived home. 

"He said that I will have to tutor Zayn or I wont take my exams and Zayn has to pass his or else he'll be kicked off the varsity thing." I explained.

"Oooooh." She said. 

"I dont like this arangement at all Marianne! I mean, you've seen and heard the things he does and says to me! Now, he's going to be in my house! Where I'm most vulnerable!" I cried. 

"Its ok hun. You'll get through this." She comforted. 

"I'll try but its going to be so hard. I mean, look at him!" I said, pointing to my window which was facing his bedroom window. Btw, I hate the way our houses are designed. 

"Look at him! Mr. Higgins just punished us and he's in his room, snogging a girl he just brought home!" 

Marianne looked outside the window and he was indeed kissing a girl. 

When he saw that Marianne and I were looking, he pulled away from the girl, then he went to the window and closed the curtains.

"See! Oh gosh, I am going to teach that stupid idiot! Ahhh!" I said. 

"Chill Steph! I'll tell Harry to tell him to ease up on you." She said. 

"Oh, like that ever works!" I rolled my eyes. 

"It will." She assured me. "Now, can we just go to sleep?" She calmed me. 

"Ok." I simply replied. 

THIS THING STARTS TOMORROW! SOMEONE HELP ME! 

*************************************

Yay! Chapter 2 is done! :) 

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!