Chapter 8

Hey Guys! I want to show my love to all of you by updating TWICE in a day. =)))) Haha ok

Enjoy! :D

******************************

STEPH'S P.O.V.

Louis and I were washing the dishes when he started flicking water at me. I got my revenge by splasing some on his shirt. He quickly returned it by slapshing me with water as well. I felt completely soaked. I saw Louis' clothes were soaked as well. Then he suddenly widened his eyes.

"What?" I giggled.

"Nothing." He smirked.

"Okay, well we're finished anyway. Let's go to the others." I said.

"Okay." He replied.

When I walked out, I could feel eyes on me. I noticed all the boys staring. What are they looking at.

"What are you boys staring at?" I asked them.

"Nothing." They replied.

"Guys, I know my bestie is sexy and all but stop staring at her you pervs!" Marianne laughed.

What was she talking about.

"Huh?" I asked. Then I noticed that the center of attention was my chest. I looked down and saw my black bra completely visible! FLIPPING HELL! I'M PRACTICALLY NAKED.

"SHOOT! Louis why didnt you tell me?" I blamed Louis. He just blushed with very red cheeks. OH GAWD! THAT IS SO CUTE! AHHHHHHHHH!

"I'll go up and change." I said.

"NO!" The boys replied. Gosh, these boys are pervs. I laughed to myself.

I feel bad for being the reason why Marianne scolded Harry. Well, that was his fault for staring anyway.

"I'll just take a sec guys. I have something planned for us later. Get dressed in your jammies." I said.

Then I went up with Marianne.

"Thanks a lot Steph. You made me scold my boyfriend." Marianne said.

"What? Its his fault for staring. And plus, its not my fault that I have a mighty fine body." I stuck my tongue out.

"You're an idiot you know that?" Marianne laughed.

"Proud of it babe." I said as I slung my arm over her shoulder.

"So what have you got planned for us?" She asked.

"Well, I thought we could be kids and play board games!" I said.

"AWWW YAY! I love board games! Which ones?" She squealed.

"Well, I have monopoly, twister, game of life, and other shiz." I answered.

"Alright, now hurry up! I wanna play already." Marianne huried me.

*******************************

As I went down, I saw the boys all dressed in their pajamas. All exept Harry. He was just wearing his boxers!

"Harry! I said dress in your pajamas! I didn't say strip into them!" I said in horror as I covered my eyes.

"But these are my pajamas! Right Marianne?" Harry said.

"Oh uh what?" She snapped out of her gaze. She was probably staring at Harry's body.

"Tell your boyfriend to put on some clothes for crying out loud!" I said, ponting to Harry.

"Awww.... really? Can't he just stay like that?" She pleaded me.

"UGH FINE! But no funny business you two." I shot at both of them.