Chapter 27

Hello! 

I love you all ok! Bye 

Enjoy!

+++

STEPH'S P.O.V 

As soon as I got home, I went straight up to my room. I crashed on the bed, just facing the ceiling. 

What the hell am I doing? I'm not suppose to have these feelings. 'I really meant for us to be great friends'? No I didnt! You cant be friends with someone you like for more than just a friend. I am really confused right now. 

"STEPH! YOU HERE ALREADY?" I heard Seth call from downstairs. 

"I'M HERE IN THE BEDROOM." 

Seth entered the room, took off his shoes, and crashed next to me on the bed. 

He yawned. "I'm tired." 

"How did it go with the burgler?" I turned to face him. 

"Caught, Interrogated, Locked up." He said. 

"Well that's great. What did he or she steal?" I asked. 

"He stole from the register, and some cds. Turns out he's a big fan of the Beatles and he also took One Direction's albums for his daughter." I looked at him and we both smirked. 

He turned to look back at the ceiling. "Sorry I had to miss out on most of the dinner." 

"Its ok. A little after you left, we also left." 

He put his arms at the back of his head. "So......... turns out there's a lot of things you still hadn't told me yet." 

"Eooohhh that part. Sorry I didn't tell you." I smiled with teeth. 

"No more secrets. We're going to be honest with each other from now on ok?" He faced me, holding out his pinky. "Pinky promise?" 

I giggled. "You're so gay. But yes, pinky promise." 

I intertwined my pinky with his then we both kissed it. Its sort of our thing. 

We turned to face the ceiling again. I think we're both deep into thought. 

We both said each other's name. "Steph" "Seth" 

"You first." He said. 

"Ok. Seth, do you love me? As in love love?" I asked, with all seriousness in my eyes. 

"Of course I do. I have ever since I bumped into you in the hall till this very moment." He smiled. "That's funny. I was going to ask you the same thing." 

"I love you too." I smiled." But you have to promise me one thing." 

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you'll never hurt me. I've been hurt before by someone that I loved and I don't want it to happen again." I said. 

"I promise. Do we still have to do the pinky swear again?" He laughed. 

I giggled. "We dont have to. Just as long as you meant it from the heart." 

"I do." He said then kissed me. 

We lied there just smiling at each other. What's wrong with me? I've got a perfectly perfect guy right in front of me. He loves me and I love him. I guess this is a sign. 

Even though it'll be hard. I have to learn to be friends with him.

I have to forget about my feelings for Zayn. 

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V 

Its been two weeks since I've seen Steph. I called her up yesterday about the coffee she promised me. 

Yesterday (Tuesday)

Me: Hey Steph.

Steph: Zayn, hey! What's up? 

Me: You still owe me that coffee you promised. When are you free?

Steph: Oh yeah! Well Duh! Um.. I'm free on Saturday. Saturday sound good to you?

Me: Saturday is great!

Steph: Ok so Saturday it is. See you and the boys then. 

Me: The boys? 

Steph: Yeah. You and the boys right?

Me: Oh ok yeah. We'll see you on Saturday. 

Steph: Great! Bye Zayn. 

*call ended* 

"She thouht I was going to bring them?" I asked to myself. 

"You know. You shouldn't really put your conversations on speaker phone." Louis popped up from nowhere. "Or someone else is going to hear it." 

I jumped from my chair. "LOUIS! Ohmygod you startled me!" 

"So I'm guessing, you don't want us to be there." He crossed his arms. 

"Nope."

"Okay, then we wont." He said. 

"But you have to come now. She's expecting you." I sighed. 

"Then just make up some lame excuse as to why we couldn't come." He suggested. 

"How? We're always together. We're a band. Wherever I go, that's where you guys go too." I pointed out. 

"Not true. We go our seperate ways all the time. Especially you. Sometimes we dont even know where you go." He smirked. 

"I guess you're right." 

"Of course I am. I'm always right." He wiggled his eyebrows. "You better plan something special if you want to win her heart by the way."

"Like what?" I asked. 

"You'll figure it out. You are after all, the Romantic one out of all of us." He smiled then left the room. 

He's right, I am. Time to show it. 

+++

YAY IM BACK. I like this chapter, although it was short. But its certainly better than the last 2, in my opinion. I guess I was experiencing somekind of writer's block or something. Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter. But for now,

Tell me what you think! xx