Chapter 30

Hi!

So what are you guys thinking about? Hahahahah I bet you didn't expect the last chapter. >:) Well if you didn't notice, Seth was going to rape Steph! :ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Zayn to the rescue?

Enjoy!

+++

ZAYN'S P.O.V

I was driving back to the flat when my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Steph.

Why is she calling me?

Louis told me to give her some time. Should I answer it? But she is the one calling after all. But I can't handle this right now.

I just decided to press the ignore button.

A few seconds later, it rang again. UGH WHAT DOES THIS GIRL WANT!

Me: WHAT!

Steph: Hello Zayn?

Me: Steph? Are you crying?

Steph: I uh yeah, I am.

Me: What's wrong?

I was starting to get worried now.

Steph: It-its Seth.

You can clearly hear her sobbing.

Me: What did he do to you?!

"COME OUT OF THERE STEPH! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STAY THERE FOREVER BABY! LET ME IN!" I heard banging and laughing from the other end of the line.

This made me furious. I could picture the scenario already.

Steph: P-please Zayn. Help me.

You can hear the desperation in her voice.

Zayn: Don't move. I'm coming.

-call ended-

I quickly turned the car to the direction of Steph's house.

"I'm coming Steph, I'm coming."

+++

It took about 3 minutes to get to her house. Of course I had to overspeed. I drove at a rate of 100 km/h.

As soon as I arrived at the house, I quickly parked the car and marched right in.

I softly closed the door so Seth wouldn't hear me coming in.

I heard shouting from upstairs so I followed it. The shouting was leading to the bedroom.

I took a deep breath first then bursted in.

He was about to knock the door down but then saw me. "What the fuck are you doing here!"

"STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU PSHYCO!" I knocked him down with a punch.

"Fuck!" He wailed. "You're gonna pay for that!" He quickly returned the punch.

I touched my nose and found out it was bleeding. I will not give in to this douchebag. I'm stronger than him.

It was a heated fight between us but I got the chance to kick his balls. That sent him hard to the ground.

"Ok! Ok! You win! You can have her! She's not even worth it!" He surrendered.

I grabbed his shirt then held him closer. "See, that's where you're wrong! She's worth more than anything in this world and if you don't see that, you're the worthless piece of shit!"

"Whatever! IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE STEPH, WE'RE OVER!" He shouted.

"Now, get away from here unless you want to go deeper into my world of pain." I said then released his shirt.

"I'm out of here. Have a miserable life." He finished then walked out. I heard the door slam downstairs.

I walked to the toilet door then gently knocked on it. "Steph?"

"Z-Zayn? Is that you?" She shakily said.

"Yes it's me. You can come out now. It's safe already." I assured.

I stepped away from the door. She slowly opened it. When she saw it was me she sighed in relief then hugged me. "Thank you Zayn."

I smiled. "Anything for you."

We stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes. When we finally pulled away, which I didn't want to do, she looked at my face. "Oh my god you're bleeding!"

"Oh uh yeah. It's no big deal don't worry." I said.

"No big deal? Come on let's go." She grabbed my hand.

"Where are we gonna go?"

"To the kitchen. I'll clean your bruises." She pulled me down the stairs.

As she was cleaning my bruises, I couldn't help but stare at her. How could Seth have done that to her? He's an asshole for not realizing what he has.

She noticed me staring at her and made her smirk. "Must've been heated."

"Yup it was."

She looked at me then bit her lip and looked away. "I heard what you told him. That I'm worth more than anything in this world."

"It's true. Anyone who doesn't see that is a, well, is a Seth. A worthless piece of shit." I laughed which caused her to laugh as well.

"Thanks again Zayn. You saved me. I owe you." She smiled then kissed my cheek.

Dammit I always get the cheek! Well I can't blame her. She almost got raped. She's still in a sensitive state.

"I'm so freaking stupid. I actually thought he would never hurt me." I saw a tear roll down her face.

"No you're not Steph. He's the stupid one. He deceived you. You can't blame yourself for his fault." I wiped the tear with my thumb.

She giggled to herself then asked me. "You know what's funny?"

"What?"

"You used to always say the wrong things at the wrong time. But now, you say the right ones at the right time." She chuckled.

"What can I say? I grew up from my old ways. You made me better." I said.

"I'm sorry I didn't pick up quickly. And for sounding mad when I did." I apologized.

"It's fine. I understand. I mean I would feel the same."

She grinned then looked at me for a long time. It was like she wanted to ask something but couldn't. "Zayn? Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah anything. What is it?"

"Can you stay for the night? You know, if ever Seth comes back?" She hesitated a little.

"I'd be honored to." I said. "If he comes back, he's gonna get a round 2."

"I'm looking forward to that." She laughed.

It feels good to make her laugh. We chatted a little then felt tired afterwards. The night ended with me singing her to sleep. She insisted for me to sleep beside her but I planned to just sleep on the couch.

I waited for her to fall asleep before I slipped out of bed. I went to her bedside then kissed her forehead.

She smiled then shuffled a little.

"I'll keep you safe." I softly whispered.

+++

INTENSE! Hope you liked it because its all nearing to the end. Sigh I just love this. I would pay money just for all of this to happen to me and Zayn. But sadly I live in a fantasy world wherein I'm a rich girl. But I'm not. Ok then!

Tell me what you think! :)