Just come please...

Again there was nobody in my 'room'. I checked my phone and Zac had texted me back.
"Sure, don't wait too long. I want to know what's going on"
It was only 6.12am so I thought it would be better to wait for a while. The whole hospital was probably still asleep. I wanted to walk through the hospital, but I didn't know if that was allowed, and besides, there was a thing in me for blood. I went to my insta and logged in. My follower count was already more than 5000 now! People dmed me and I opened some. There was this cute girl called @soorayaa_x who dmed me. It really looked like she was happy for me, it was a real fan. A huge fan of Zac, but she didn't mind. She wrote this to me:
"Hii there! My name is Soraya and I'm a huge fan of Zac! (your boyfriend as I understand ) I just wanted to let you know that I'm very happy for you There are probably many haters now, and I don't think that's the best thing in life.. But just forget about that, there are also many fans who love you! (Like me) That's because you make our idol happy, and that's the most important thing for us. That our idol is happy. It looks like you really make him happy and I want to thank you for that. Please be good for our idol, we love you!
(Okay I hope you'll read this bc I really want you to know, but you don't have to answer, I understand )
Xx Soraya "
When I read this, I was just emotional. That people care so much about their idols, that they just support them with everything. Of course I wanted to reply on this one. I noticed she didn't even really ask a question, so it was really only her attention that I would read this and it would make me feel better! It really made me feel good and I decided to write something back to this sweet girl.
"Hey Soraya! I was just opening some dms and luckily I opened this one. When I was reading it, I became emotional. It's so nice for me to see that there are actually people who don't hate me for stealing their idol. I really felt like that you know, that I was stealing Zac from his fans and I don't want that. I don't want people to be sad bc of me... But now I read this, your lovely message and I feel so much better about it now. Thankyou so much for writing this to me, you're a sweet girl. He loves his fans and especially the ones like you. Thank you again, and maybe I'll see you soon somewhere? (Btw will you maybe keep it for yourself that I sent you this? That would be amazing. Thankyou ) Xx Emily"
I didn't want everbody to know that I replied on dms, cause than I can't see the dms of my friends between it anymore. And I didn't want everyone to know that I was scared to steal him from them at first. I trusted this girl so it was nice to dm her back. I scrolled through my timeline but there was nothing special. It was 7.22am now so it was still too early to call Zac. I turned the tv on and watched some boring morning programmes. Ugh, I just wanted to go back to work again. I talked to Melody and she said she could run it until I was back. I thanked her a lot for that and she said it was no problem at all. I was channel surfing when my phone rang. I grabbed it and saw it was Zac calling. I picked it up.
"Hey Em?"
"Hii babe"
"Hey! I saw you'd been online already and I just wanted to know why you called me. Couldn't sleep, so what's going on baby?"
"I'm sorry about that.."
I was thinking of a way to tell him, but coulnd't find a good one. Everything in my head was spinning. How would he react?
"No, don't be sorry. Just tell me what's going on"
"Uhmm.." I sighed.
"What? Plese tell me! Did something happen?"
"Well, yeah" Then a girl came in bringing my breakfast. The cart she had with her made some noise when she went over the threshold. I nodded with a smile and she left again.
"What was that? Where are you? Tell me what happened"
"Zac, can you just come back? I can't tell it to you over the phone. I need to see your face to tell it. I need you here" I tried to say without making him panic too much.
"Baby, you know I can't just come. You know that and I'm really sorry for it, really." He said calmly, but I wasn't calm anymore, he just had to come.
"Zac you have to come!" I almost screamed, with a broken voice.
"I'm sorry, please don't cry"
"It's important Zac" I said, crying now. How did I have to tell it over the phone? I couldn't do that.
"I can't come, we're sho-"
In interrupted him.
"I'm pregnant" I said it really fast.
"What?"
I didn't say anything.
"Emily, did I hear that right?"
I couldn't say anything, I could only cry. He didn't say anything either for a while. Then he spoke again.
"But how?" He asked, with disbelief.
"I don't know, can you please just come, I need you."
"I'm.. I mean, yeah. Yeah, of course I'm coming. I will tell them it must be postponed"
"Okay"
"I'll be there as soon as possible baby. Stay strong, I'll get the plane today"
"Okay. Be safe"
"Yeah, yeah. I love you"
"I'm sorry"
"Don't say that"
"I love you"
"I love you"
I hung up. Now I only had to wait for him, and I was nervous for it like hell...