Why so weird?!

2 days later it was my birthday. Of course I was happy about that, but it could have been much better if Zac was here with me. He did make me kinda happy cause when I woke up he had already texted me
'Happy birthday baby! Enjoy your day, I'm sorry I'm not there.. I love you so much Em '
He thought of me and that made me so happy. My parents came in my room 5 minutes after I woke up to sing me awake with a birthday song. This is something they've always done and I actually still liked it. I smiled and got up in my bed, they both hugged me and wished me a happy birtday. I was glad to have them here. They gave me my birthday present which was a beautiful necklace with a treble clef on it and a matching bracelet with a musical note on it. I loved it really much and wondered if Zac had talked to them about that night we made music. I thanked them and said I loved it. They looked at each other and smiled, I could see that they knew what they were thinking. It seemed as if they held something behind for me, but I didn't ask about anything cause I thought it might be a surprise. When I came down in the living room there were some balloons on the ground and on the wall, they did that because I love to have balloons on my birthday. We ate breakfast and around 11 o'clock Jenna & Lizzy came. A bit later Melody came too. We ate a delicious cake and they sang for me. I really felt good this day and smiled a lot, more than I did in these weeks Zac had been gone. We talked a lot and danced like crazy weirdos. We did karaoke, which I loved cause I could just sing without being serious, I always just scream with karaoke. We had so much fun and the day passed really fast. Eventually it was time to get ready for my birthday dinner at the restaurant. My 3 friends left and I thanked them for this day. It was still weird to see Liz & Jen like this but I could already notice that I got used to it and they weren't that soggy today. When they left Lizzy said "See you there" and I didn't understand. I thought "See you where?" But I just laughed and waved at them. When I shut the door I saw through the window that Jenna slapped Lizzy and she sort of apologised or something. I didn't understand what it was all about and just let it go. I ran upstairs to my room to make myself ready. I wanted to wear my black dress today which I bought for parties but only worn 1 time. I doubted if I wanted a panty under it or not but decided not to cause it would make it all too black. I already shaved my legs this morning so that was one thing less. I was deciding which shoes I wanted to wear. I chose my classy black high heels and thought about how my parents would react. I don't wear this stuff often, I don't know why cause I feel so beautiful in it. I curled my hair and put it in a nice model. Only had to do my make up. I didn't want to much since I already looked so different. I just added eyeliner with a wing, I already added mascara this morning. I took a look in my big mirror to see my whole self. At this moment, I really found myself beautiful and attractive. You know I never really liked my looks, but now I felt really beautiful so I smiled and went downstairs. Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch and talking.
"I'm ready" I said and smiled.
They turned to me and both of them got big eyes.
"Woah" My Dad said. They had a huge smile on their faces.
"Emily Rose, you look so damn gorgeous!" Mom said a few seconds after that. I smiled and felt proud and even more beautiful. I twirled around and did a pose. They laughed and walked over to me. They were also dressed chic. Dad looked at my Mom and Mom looked back. "We made that" He said. Mom giggled and replied "Yeah, we made that" She kissed him. I laughed and told them to stop, so they did. But they knew I loved them and I loved the fact that they love me and each other so much. We finally left and drove to Zac's house to pick up Mariah. I got a text from Zac when I was in the car.

"Have a nice dinner sweetie. Thinking of u "

"Thankyou baby, love you so much, miss you but it's okay "

I replied and smiled.
Mom and Dad both looked nervous when we were in the car. Everyone acted so weird today! As if they were having a secret for me or so. The whole day I tried not to care about it so much, but I began to feel nervous from it myself. We finally arrived at Zac's house and I wanted to wait in the car for Mariah to come but my parents wanted me to get her with them because it was my birthday so my job to get her. I walked with them and felt confused but just rang the bell. Nothing happened, she didn't open the door. I rang once again and someone opened the door, but it was obviously not Mariah.