Best birthday surprise

I took a step back and couldn't believe it. I was shaking and crying, but not of sadness or fearfulness, it was because of happiness.
"HAPPY 22TH BIRTHDAY EMILY" everybody screamed, but the only thing I could hear and see was him. I smiled as he walked towards me, he smiled too. So this was the thing everybody was hiding for me all day.
"Hii" He whispered when he was close enough that I could hear it. I laughed through my tears and couldn't say anything, but he knew I was the happiest person on earth. Soon everyone came up to me to congratulate me and I thanked them all, eventhough almost everybody had already congratulated me with a text. There were so many people, my whole family is here and Zac's parents and sister. And my friends and Mariah. And the most important person, Zac was here. He flew over to me for my birthday and kept it secret because, as he told me, my reaction would be the best if he would do it this way. He already arrived the afternoon but just didn't say anything, he said it was hard for him not to come to me earlier but he loved my reaction and that made everything fine. All the people went inside and Zac and I took a moment outside for ourselves. He kissed me and hold me and I felt so good touching him and seeing him and hearing him.
"Did you arrange this?"
He looked down at the ground and I saw his beautiful long eyelashes over his eyes.
"Yeah, Lizzy & Jenna helped me to get all your family here and they told them I would be here so
they wouldn't totally freak out" He laughed. I slapped his arm.
"You stupid asshole! You should've told me!" I said while laughing.
"Than it wouldn't be a surprise anymore! Your reaction was indescribable, it was so beautiful to me. It made me feel so good, I wouldn't have missed that"
I just laughed and laid my hand on his arm.
"I'm so happy you are here"
"I'm so happy to be here too, and you're niece is too, she's pretty cool" He laughed while saying it.
"Oh noo, what did she do? Did she do something embarrassing?" "Not really, she just freaked out when she saw me and wanted tons of pictures and I couldn't really get her away from me, but she was nice though" I laughed.
"I'm really sorry about that"
He turned me around and started to kiss me. He stopped for a second and said "I missed you so much" Then he started to kiss me again. It literally felt like the best day of my life. After our walk outside, we went in the house to see a big party going on. Everyone was having fun, there was music and a dance floor and people were laughing and having a great time. I love to see everyone like that. I saw my parents with Zac's parents, they were laughing and talking. It looks like they really like each other and I felt so happy about that. Zac stroked my cheek.
"I'm gonna get something to drink, want something too baby?"
"Yeah sure, bring me something good"
He walked away and at that moment my niece came over to me.
"HOLY FUCK EMILY! Why didn't I know about this yet?! You are SOOO lucky! Omg this is the most awesome thing. Happy birthday sweetheart!" I laughed and thanked her. She left and Zac came back with two Bacardi-Cola.
"I thought this was good"
"It sure is baby" I couldn't get my smile of my face. I wasn't expecting to be here with him tonight, like this. This is SO much better than the Greek! There was this guy in the garden who was barbequing. Zac told me it was a friend of his so I walked over to introduce myself.
"Hey! Thanks for doing this, I'm Emily"
"Hii Emily! Zac told me about you, nice to meet you. My name is Mason"
We talked for a few minutes when the music suddenly stopped and Zac was holding a microphone in his hand. He tapped on it to see if it worked, it did.
"Good evening everyone, may I have your attention please?" People stopped talking and looked at him to listen what he had to say. He looked at me.
"Emily, I have a present for you."
For a second I thought he was proposing, but of course that would be way too fast, so no.
"I thought, since you told me that day in the roller coasters that you are such a though girl and like doing exciting things, you would like this. He clicked on something and a picture was projected on the wall.
"As you see, someone is parachuting here, and that's what I want to give you. A parachute jump, I will also go." I placed my hand in front of my mouth and couldn't believe what a crazy present I just got.
"Do you like it?" He asked
with a laugh. I nodded.
"I do!" And I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He twirled me around and everyone clapped, I don't even exactly know why, but it was cool. The party went on then.
"You're crazy!" I said.
"I know" We kissed.
We went to the dance floor and danced with some others, I was really having the time of my life. There was this slow song and we danced close.
"Baby, you should play the piano"
"What? Nooooo..."
But he already walked to the piano and opened it, he also took 2 microphones. Did he seriously want me to sing in front of so many people? He motioned to me that I had to come. I shook my head so he came and grabbed my hand and pulled me over. He hold me tight and I looked him in the eyes.
"I'm NOT going to do this Zac"
"Oh come on Emily, you know all these people and you need to let your talent hear sometimes!"
I looked at the ground.
"I don't know..." I mumbled. He lifted my chin up with his finger. "But I do"
"What if it all goes wrong? I will look stupid"
"Than you just act like you're drunk and..."
"In front of my family, great idea"
"It won't go wrong baby"
"Hmm"
"Come on"
"I hate you for letting me do this" I laughed.
"Thankyou" He smiled.
So I sat at the piano and started to play, Zac next to me, holding his microphone. Mine in front of my mouth.
*When the rain is blowing in your face*
He started to sing, really good.
*And the whole world is on your case*
I went through with him.
*I could offer you a warm embrace. To make you feel my love*
I can't explain how I felt, it felt SO good to sing and play the piano with Zac. I started to sing with more confident and for the first time I thought I didn't sing bad. Everyone was listening and you didn't hear anything but us. I played the last chord and looked up for the first time since we started. Everyone clapped and my Mom had tears in her eyes. She came to me and hugged me.
"I can't believe you just did this. Omg, Emily I'm so happy you finally play again, but I didn't know you are such a good singer!" I blushed and didn't say anything, just looked at her. She hugged me again. "Thankyou so much" She said to Zac. My Dad thanked him too and talked to me about this for a while. He thought I was really talented and said I had to something with it but I didn't know. This night was so beautiful, so beautiful and full of surprises. I loved it more than any other night ever.