First morning in NY

This morning was weird waking up, but also very nice. It was weird because we were in New York again, there was no beach when waking up, no hotel room, but my own house. We live in a quite big house with a frontyard and a beautiful backyard. Quite special for many people I guess, cause many people think you can only live in a flat here. I grew up in this house and in my yard there is this bush which has always been my cabin. It had an opening which was the 'door' and I always played with my dolls and Damian with his Toy Cars in there. I still go there sometimes when I don't feel good and want to be alone. But that's enough about the weird side of today's waking up. The nice side of waking up today was that I was lying on this really small couch with Zac. There was so little space that I was all pressed against him and his legs were on mine and his arm was around me. You have to see the legs as a hamburger. His legs were the bread and my legs were that what is inbetween. So bottom bread(his leg)-> hamburger(my one leg) -> cheese or anything you want on your hamburger(my other leg) -> top bread(his second leg). I can not say whether it was good for him, but for me it was. I loved it that he was all around me and it felt like we were one. His head was in my neck and I didn't want to wake him so I just stayed lying there. I didn't mind, cause for me it felt good and restful. I closed my eyes again but couldn't sleep anymore, as usual. I just enjoyed this morning and Zac breathing in my ear. I watched the sun grew brighter and felt happiness. Happiness that I was able to be home here with the love of my life. I know it sounds cliche, but it's just what it is. Zac woke up when the sun lighted the room. He pressed his eyes tightly first, then rubbed them and opened them. I turned around to see his face, he saw me and smiled. Then he stretched, his body still against mine. He put his arms around me and his hands on my ass and pressed me against him. I put my arms around his neck and lay my head on his chest. He stroked with his hand in my hair. I can't tell you how I felt, I can only tell you I felt goooooood. The pieceful silence and rest made me almost fell asleep again, but then I heard my parents walk down the stairs so we sat up and greeted them.
"Goodmorning Mom and Dad" I said.
"Goodmorning Mr. and Mrs. Rose" Zac said.
"Goodmorning kids, had a good night?"
We weren't kids anymore but whatever, they probably just call us like that because I am their kid.
"Yeah, slept very well. And you?" I replied.
"Yeah, quite good."
"That's great"
They covered the table and we ate breakfast with the four of us. Normally we talk a lot when having breakfast, now we didn't. Of course I understand it, they don't really know him yet and it's all a weird situation so they can not pretend like everything is normal. But suddenly my Dad asked "So what have you planned for today?"
Zac answered. "Nothing yet, but it would be nice to see the store, I'm very curious about it."
"Sure, we can walk there after breakfast. Than I can also ask how it went when I was away."
Mom and dad stared at us the whole time when talking, little creepy. I turned to Mom. "What have you planned for today?"
"Nothing much, we were thinking about meeting Zac's parents soon."
I looked at Zac, he looked at my parents.
"I can ask to visit them tomorrow, if you're okay with that."
"Tomorrow is great, let me hear about it."
"I will"
~Great, I didn't even meet his parents yet and now I'm going to meet them for the first time and my parents come with me...~
When we were done eating breakfast, me and Zac went to my room. I plopped down on my bed. Zac plopped down next to me. I was thinking and Zac saw it.
"Hey baby, what's wrong?" He asked quietly.
"Nothinggg" I replied.
"I can see it sweetie, you're thinking."
"Yeah"
"What are you thinking about?"
"Just something you think of sometimes"
"What is that something?"
I looked at him, that's the thing I actually just didn't had to do cause now I felt that I wanted to tell him. His face let me tell him everything, even when I don't want to.
"It's just that I didn't even meet your parents myself yet and and now Mom and dad are coming the first time I'll meet them and I think they'll mess it all up because they are gonna ask stupid questions for sure and they will make your parents feel uncomfortable for sure, because they are scared and than they say stupid things and ulgh I just don't know."
He laughed.
"It's not funny" I said.
"I know, but you are just so cute when you are stressed about nothing"
"Stop it"
"What do I have to stop?"
"Say such things"
"I just say to you what I feel, you are just very very cute"
"Don't"
"But I want to"
I tried to look serious at him but my smile came slowly, I looked away.
"I can see you're smiling."
"I'm not smiling. I'm trying to be serious"
"You're cute when you try to be serious and it doesn't work"
I turned around and attacked him. I pushed his chest backwards so he lay on the bed and his legs over the edge.
"I told you to stop"
"I just can't. My mind keeps saying you're cute so I have to say it"
I sat on top of him trying to look angry, he was smiling.
He put his arms around me.
"Come on, you know you're cute"
I laughed now.
"You're annoying"
"I know, can't help it"
"I love it"
"I knew so"
He pressed my body closer to his and looked proud at me with his beautiful eyes. We kissed, the first time in my room.