1.

Fly- Rhianna ft nicki minaj

"Nice hair loser! Didn't know the circus was coming to town!" the schools Barbie doll shouted over to me pointing at my lavender hair that flowed down my back, I just ignored that comment I'm used to it by now, I wish I had enough courage to stand up to people like Catrice but I don't and have a feeling never will due to my lack of friends or that I'm socially awkward in general.

"not gonna say anything? Looks like the schools nut job has had her mouth glued" she challenged standing in my comfort zone with a binge of her hyenas around her "n-no" I squeaked "the freak speaks!!" making her 2 drones come out with an all but fake giggle "how about you.." she poked my shoulder "go.." I stared as her finger remained on my shoulder. "take your whiny ass out of my sight and go kill yourself.. Wait maybe you already have with the dreadful clothes you're wearing already"
She hissed pushing me again making her 'gang' burst out with crackles and turning around going through the doors.

I remained silent. And slid down the lockers only to curl up into a ball and shed many tears as I think about how this bullying gets worse everyday, I don't care who sees me in this hallway as I'm invisible anyway, if I wasn't wouldn't someone try and stop the constant pain im in?

I stop my thoughts when the one and only Luke Hemmings walks past with his little gang, they were seen as the popular boys of our school and whoever got in with them were in with the rest of the school.. But I could see why they were popular they were all good looking, Luke especially, kind hearted and Charming. Ive had a major crush on Luke ever since primary school and he's not noticed me since the beginning of high school, yea. Great. I know. And the best fact about this is his girlfriend is non other than the hoe bag herself, Catrice.
I was still on the floor wiping one of many tears away when they were strolling past and again like the rest of the arseholes in this god forbidden place, they all ignored me.

I may be different to everyone else but so are Luke, Calum, Michael and Ashton, we like the same music, dress identical and both like piercings and bright hair colours. But because they are hot and I'm not they are accepted, and I am seen as an anti social freak who is only good at doing peoples homework because I'm too nice to tell them to fuck off.

I pry myself off the floor so I can successfully open my locker this time and get my books for today.

~Lunch~

I sit by myself again at my usual table in the far left corner of the lunch room listening to the very deep lyrics of green day which make me feel tonnes better because life sounds a lot worse in those songs than it does in real life. But it's still shit.

Then I catch a glimpse of Luke who is laughing with his friends, oh his smile. Those big pearls of his that just strike out at you or his ocean blue eyes that I can only dream of because I only can catch good glimpses in my dreams.. Or that perfectly formed quiff that adds an inch or so to his height... He's a dream which is out of reach.

I suddenly hear a thud on my table snapping me out of my thoughts "hey..." I looked up to be very surprised indeed as it was Mikey and as I looked round him everyone at his table (including Luke and Catrice) were staring at us "Marie..." I finished for him "Marie!! Knew it. Anyway we want you to do this for us and it's for Monday" he smiled "all of it?" "all of it" he bluntly said as I looked at, at least 10 different books in front of me "I can't this will take all weekend" I replied scared of his answer "well you're gonna do it. Or this is going to be hell for you" "it already is" I whispered "what?" he replied impatiently "I said I'll do it" I sighed "good. Bye Marissa" he chuckled "Marie" I whispered shoving the books into my bag.

"honey, teas ready" my mum shouted "im gonna leave it!!" I shouted back "again?" she said as her head popped round my door "yea, sorry i-i have a lot of work I want to finish" she huffed "okay sweetie" she said making her way to where my dad was sat near the dining room table. I don't have any siblings so I've always been alone, my mum is a full time bank manager and is only available to cook dinner on Fridays, which is today, and she normally leaves me out a microwave meal or a pre heated curry or something. I don't end up eating it, I can't bring myself to it because everytime I try to eat I think of Catrice's comments and think it'll only make her mock me more so I turn my nose up at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
My dad's a roadie with quite a few bands and because he's an engineer he can fix their electrical equipment so I don't see him half the year and im not close to him due to his job keeping him awake and not being here. So im alone with my demons most nights. And they speak the truth.

(A/N)
Hey!! I've started a new story because I wasn't enjoying the old one and no one was reading it so im hoping more people will enjoy this story and keep reading :)) x