Chapter 1: Descriptive Me

Ok so here is chapter one of my new story......so enjoy!!!!!!!! As the story goes on you might notice a change in the characters. IM SO SORRY i decided kind of late but yeah please be prepared. I would rewrite the first few chaps. but it would change the whole story so please bare with me and try to understand through confusion lol :)

=================================================

Chapter 1 : Descriptive Me

Scarlett's POV

My name is Scarlett Legend. I know it's a cheesy name, but hey can you blame my birth-parents for wanting a child with a "bold" name as the mom who adopted me says. Yes as you probably know now I am adopted. I was adopted when I was born. My new parents liked my given name and left it at that. Apparently I was left in the hospital with a bracelet with my name on it. Though the man and woman who adopted me never made me feel like I didn't belong to them. Growing up I soon learned I had 3 brothers and a sister.

Two of my brothers were twins. They were both five years old when they disappeared mysteriously after a shooting in a candy store. Reporters said there was no one found alive but the twins were both shot and seen walking out of the back door of the shop afterwards. That lead investigators to suspicions when the two boys ran out and disappeared. Police never found them after that, but they came to know their names were Cody and Sam Legend. I was seven when that happened. I didn't even know I had brothers and a sister till my 16th birthday. So that was about a year ago.

My older brother's name was Blake. Pretty sick name if you ask me. He also went missing after he saved a toddler from a truck accident. The paper I read said that he couldn't have survived that crash but his body was never found.

I never was the most girly or preppy girl because my mom let me be me. "All I see and need to see in you is courage, with that your perfect ." is all my mom would tell me. After middle school I did a little more research on my family. I had a 12 year old sister. She died the day of her 12th birthday. Her name was Mist. I wished my name was something cool like that. Anyway she was killed by a serial killer who has been on the loose for about five years. The police found her blood in the kitchen and around the whole apartment she was staying at, but there was no sign of her.

I saw pictures of them online. You'd be amazed by how much we look alike. Everything except our hair color was the same. We all had the emerald green eyes. The girls had high cheekbones, and the guys had a calm masculine figure. All of us had the soft pinkish lips, and somehow the same amazing pearly white teeth. My brothers and sister had soft angelic hair. Sadly I was stuck with my mothers' autumn leave colored red hair. (Yes I did research on my birthparents as well). My mom looked just like me and my sister just a bit taller. She was thin but fit, and her name was Athena. My dad was just a bit taller than my mom. His name was Elliot. He had dark brown hair, blue eyes, and was masculine. I never did find out what happened to my parents. No leads on them whatsoever.

Now let's take a look at me. I am about 5'7. Along with my awkward fiery red hair and green eyes I have soft creamy skin. Just a couple of shades darker than white. My cheeks are always light pink, but you can tell if I blush because they become dark pink. I mean really dark pink. My lips are small and soft pink. My nose isn't that long or short. It goes perfectly with my face shape. I'm very fit. Hourglass body because I make sure I have a healthy diet. I did get wolf-whistles from guys at my school, but I never took them seriously. I know I am pretty (not to sound conceited), but I'm not amazingly beautiful like some girls tell me. I have this feeling like everytime something goes wrong, I'm always left helpless and need a hero, I'm going to change that about myself...surely. Lastly I am now 17 years old.

Now that you got a detailed clue of what my family and I look like let's get you a peek at what my life really turns out to be......===================================================================================