"I swear to god, if he is going to kill more angels I will kill him. Can you imagine what would happen to him if they'd find out?"

"Give him time. He can do this. He is strong. And he is our younger brother. We have to keep an eye on him. Don't give up on him that fast," Gabriel begged.

"I'll kill him," Balthazar warned.

~

"Now that I got rid of your followers, you owe me something." Crowley smirked.

They were in a wood, the weak light of the moon shining through the leaves, giving the demon - king of hell, sorry - a more terrifying look.

It wasn't really cold, but the presence of Crowley left Sam's muscles and nerves frozen. He didn't trust him, never did, never will. It was a mystery to him how his big brother would always count on this dirty little asshole.

"Piss off. We owe you nothing. Especially when you sent them after us in the first place," Sam spit.

Dean put a hand on his back and patted it for a few seconds before talking. "Calm down. Sammy is right though. We owe you nothing. But now that you're here ... Let's talk about business."

I just entered the set when the director screamed cut and told us that that was it for today. Mark Sheppard was talking to Jared with a serious face. I couldn't hear what they were on about, but I guess it was about the party he'd thrown last night. I hadn't seen Mark there at all.

Jensen saw me and smiled awkwardly. I tried to smile back, but I probably just pulled a weird face. Things between us would never be the same. We should make the best out of it.

I walked towards him. "Hey. Anything planned for tonight," I asked casually, trying to sound as comfortable as I could.

He duck his head a little bit, looking everywhere but me. "Um, yeah ... no. I probably ... I mean ... Uh, Danneel is coming over. Guess we'll spend some time together ... you know?"

"Oh right. You'll have fun. See you tomorrow then. I'll just go grab my stuff." I walked past him, squeezing his shoulder. This was too awkward for my blood.

"Wait," he called. "Why you asking? Did you plan anything?" His voice jumped a few octaves higher and broke at the end.

I turned around, looking directly into his eyes. There was something in there, but I couldn't name it. He looked as if he wanted me to say yes, to say we could spend some time together. But I could be so wrong in so many ways. It was hard to read him, but I wished I was right.

I bit my lower lip, trying to think of something to come up with. I wanted to spend time with him, desperately. I wanted him to want to spend time with me.

As friends.

As the friends we were 24 days ago.

I sighed. "No, I was just wondering. I mean we could have grabbed some beers and watch football together."

Jensen smiled at me. This time it was warm, not nervous nor scared, it reached his eyes. It was that kind of smile when he thought someone was being cute.

My heart clenched. This wasn't okay.

"I could ask Danneel to get us some beers and we could watch football together. Maybe, Jared wants to come too," he offered, pointing at Jared and Mark who were still talking - not so serious looking anymore. "And Mark could come too. My trailer is big enough."

I shrugged my shoulders, waving him off. "No, it's fine. We can do that another day. Go and have some fun with your wife." I gave him a weak smile and turned on my heels, walking straight towards the place I've left my bag.