"Laur" I moaned my hands on her hair.

"I love when you moan my name"
"Why did you brought your guns?" She asked chuckling taking off the holsters and putting the guns on the ground.

"I'm an FBI, I have too" I said breathing heavily.

"So sexy" She said taking my shirt off kissing my chest and my stomach. I have a really nice formed 6 pack do the training. They're not that built up it's like the hot abs girls have.

"I love especially these" she said kissing and sucking on each one of them.

"Oh my freaking-" I moaned loving the sensation. This is bananas...

She unhook my bra throwing it and sucking on my nipple. My head thrown at the back. I started scratching her back do the pleasure i'm feeling. Feeling her tongue playing with my nipple and her other hand feeling my breast.

She moved to my other nipple giving it attention too. Then her hand moved to my pants unzipping them and I helped her taking them off. She pulled away taking her shirt off and I unzipped her pants. She took them off and kissed me again.

Next thing I know 2 finger entered me. I moaned in her mouth. She pumped her fingers in and out.

2 fingers inside me, her left hand playing with breast and kissing my neck harshly.

"I'm close" I moaned feeling the bubbly sensation on my stomach, feeling my walls tightening on Lauren's fingers.

"Cum for me baby" she whispered in my ear sucking my earlobe. Yup... I lost it

My heart pounding my chest, head thrown the back, my nails digging on Lauren's back, my moans filling the room.

Once I came Lauren brought her fingers to her mouth sucking them clean. Damn sexy...

"I've been waiting for this" she said laying down next to me pulling my hair in my face behind my ear. My breathing calm down and I chuckled.

"Wow" I breath out making her chuckle.
"Who would of known you can do amazing things with those fingers of yours"

"Oh not just with my fingers" she said wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh.

"Stop that" I said hitting her arm playfully. I heard something making me shoot of the bed.
"You heard that?"

"I don't hear anything" Lauren said getting up. I started putting my clothes on quickly and grabbing my holster and two guns on them. Lauren put her clothes on.

"Lauren!" We heard someone shout.

"Hide in the closet" she said and I did.
"In my room Max!"

"Hey Lauren" I heard Max say I could barely look at him through the door.

"Hey Max what got you visiting?" Lauren said and I could hear her smile.

"I was just wondering" he started.
"I don't think you can take school in your laptop if you're studying art"

Lauren stayed quite for a long time. Fuck no this is bad.

"Hey what's that?" Max asked and I peeked looking at him picking what seemed like a wallet.

"Oh no don't-" Lauren said and I looked what he grabbed. No fucking shit my badge.

"Camila Cabello, FBI" he said in a angry voice.
"Are you helping them? Did you really betrayed your uncle!?"

"Max calm down" Lauren said scared

"Calm down!? They know where I'm hiding. Is she here right now!?" He asked shouting.

"Stop Max" I shouted pointing at him with my gun.

"So you've been fucking my nephew" he said laughing still anger showing.

"There's no escape" I said and he smiled all of the sudden he grabbed Lauren and used her as a body shield.

"Drop the gun or she dies" he said pulling a knife placing it near Lauren neck. First rule, never put your gun down. This is Lauren we're talking about.

"I drop the gun you let her go" I said and he nodded. I put my hands up kneeling down putting my gun on the ground. I stand up again and he stared at me.

"Kick it" Ugg seriously? I kicked it going under the bed. He let go of Lauren and she ran to the bed standing next to it.
I ran to him taking my chinese ring dagger out swinging it but he dodged.

"You little shit" he hissed bringing the knife to my face and I moved back dodging it, he went for a second swing then third. I dodged all of them but then he swing his left fist hitting me right on my right cheek. Then brought his right hand cutting me slightly but still painful.

"Camila!" Lauren shouted worried.  I hissed and got up quickly. I ran to him swing my right arm multiple times him moving backwards dodging. I kicked his legs making him fall. I stepped back quickly and he got up. He pulled out a chinese ring dagger throwing it at my left leg then other one at my shoulder.
I throw the ring dagger stabbing it right in his right hand making him scream in pain. Then I pulled my second gun out shooting him in the leg. Then he fell, I manage to stay up but my leg was giving up.

"Oh my god Camila!" Lauren ran up to me then I fell.

"Lauren I need you to do something for me" I said and she nodded, tears started to stream from her eyes.
"I need you to get a small towel with warm water and alcohol, if you don't have alcohol then whatever drink with it should be fine"

"Please stay with me I won't take long" she said and ran out the room. I manage to get my phone and tried typing a number with my hand covered in blood.

"Dinah" I said in pain I feel the pain spreading everywhere.
"Max is in Jauregui's house, I shot him in the leg he's still alive"

"We'll be there as soon as possible" she said and hung up.

"I got tequila" Lauren said running to me.
"What do I do?"

"Ok hear me closely" I said and she nodded.
"You're goi- going... To-"

"Hey hey Camz don't leave me" she said her voice cracking.

"Pull the dagger quickly and pour the tequila on the wound." I said and my eyes give up. I can't open them.
"If I scream don't stop, it'll hurt more if you stop"

"Please don't pull the da- dagger slo-wly it hurts like a bitch if- if you do. So don't doubt" I said my breath heavy.
"Then when you pour all the tequila, wrap the small towel around the wound and tie it that's it" I said managing to smile.

"I'm sorry about this" she said and then pulled the dagger like it was nothing, I was grateful for that since it just made me hiss at the pain.

"Tequila" I barely said then felt the liquid on the wound making me scream.
"Keep pouring" I shouted my eyes filling with tears. I grabbed something digging my nails into it. I feel the alcohol burn the wound, like I'm feeling the dagger again.

"Now the towel" I said and felt the warm cloth on my skin. Lauren started cleaning the blood with the towel then tying it. She did the same thing with my shoulder which was more painful.

I sighed in relief and smiled.
"So about that apple pie?" I asked making her let out a small laugh.
"Thanks Lolo"

"No problem Camz" that was the last thing I heard and it make me smile. Camz...