They all went and sat down starting to eat. I saw how Lauren started playing with her food.

"Um uncle" Lauren said looking up at him.

"Yea?" He said chewing on his food.

"What was the name of the church you talk about? It's been bugging me a lot lately" she said smiling at him.

"Abundant Life" he said drinking soda.
"Why you ask?"

"It's these essay that I'm doing and they told us to pick a phrase, so I chose yours" she said and Max stop eating looking at Lauren confused.

"Mike told me you don't go to school anymore" he said and Lauren drink from her soda. Fuck...

"I don't" she said making my heart stop.
"I take them on internet it's difficult to explain"

"Oh haha I guess that's better, no need to worry about being late" he said chuckling and Lauren did too. Damn, Lauren could be a really good spy.

...

"I have to go but it was really nice to hang out with you again" he said smiling heading out.

"Thanks for coming" Clara said smiling at him.

"See you next time" he said and got in his car. You may ask. Why don't you just search for his car plates... We already did, he robbed the car.

Once I saw him long gone I ran to Jauregui's home. I knocked 3 times and the door open revealing a smirking Lauren.

"I did it" she said with a huge grin.

"I heard" I said chuckling. The team started taking of the mics and cameras off the house.

"Thank you Clara, Mike, Lauren" I said smiling.
"For your help if it wasn't for Lauren we couldn't of know where he was hiding"

"It was our pleasure to help" Clara said smiling.

"I must admit, Lauren you were pretty good at this" I said facing her, she smiled and started blushing.
"Maybe if I talk to my boss about this, he can hire you for undercover"

"Really?" She asked excited.

"Yea I'll talk to him and let you know" I said and she nodded.
"If that's fine with your parents"

"Sure!" Clara said quickly.

"Please! She needs to stop being lazy" Mike said making me chuckle.

"Can you stay for a while?" Lauren asked me.

"Um uh-" I looked at her parents for approval and they nodded.
"Sure" I said smiling.

Lauren started walking to her room me following. Once I got in Lauren leaned on the door locking it. I walked up to her pressing my body to hers. My hands grabbing her waist.

"You know" I said making my way to her ear whispering.
"I'm gonna have to take the mic off of your chest"

"You're doing your job Agent Cabello" she said whispering. I grabbed the hem of her shirt lifting it up throwing it on the floor.

I kissed her on the lips slowly, I moved to her neck kissing and sucking. Lauren's hands moved to my hair.

"Yo- you lo- look so sexy doing your job" Lauren said between moans. Somehow we made our way to the bed. Guess who's on top...

"And you look so sexy lying" I said on her collarbone.
"Now lets get that mic off you"

I reached the back of her bra unhooking it grabbing the cord and taking the mic of her chest. I throw her bra somewhere. This is what I was waiting for...

-/-/-/
"Oh my freaking Jesus" Lauren blurt out making me chuckle.

"So are you gonna admit I'm a ninja" I said looking at her. She rolled her eyes making me giggle. Sassy Lauren.

"You are Not a Ninja" she said and I smirked.

"I can prove it" I said and she laughed.

"And how is that Ms. Cabello?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. I rolled out of bed falling off the bed. I rolled on the ground going beneath the bed to the other side where Lauren is.

"Boo!" I jumped up making Lauren jump.

"Fuck you" she hissed making me laugh.

"You already did" I said winking. She blushed like crazy making me giggle.
"I have to go"

"What? No" she pouted and I started to put my clothes on.

"Your parents will start to wonder what we are doing" I said sitting beside Lauren.

"Can we hang out?" She asked and I nodded.

"You still have to admit I'm a ninja" I said making her laugh. She pulled me closer to her.

"Fine" she said pecking my lips.
"You are a ninja"

"Hell yea I am" I said kissing her lips softly.
"See you tomorrow" I said.

"Don't go out the window" she said making me laugh.

"You asked for it" I said jumping out of the window landing safely.

"You son of a-" I heard Lauren shout making me laugh.

"Goodnight Lolo!" I shouted and made my way up to my car. This girl drives me crazy...