Chapter 23

A/N

*Hello my little kitten! I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner! I lost my iPod so I couldn't type it up): But now it has been found and here is your well deserved chapter! Love you tank you waiting(:

-Ronnieeeee

xx

***

*Niall's POV*

"I don't know what to do!" I exclaimed.

The boys had now been informed that I had asked Crystal out on a date, and we were brainstorming ideas in my room.

"Why don't you take her out on a picnic?" Liam suggested.

"No," I shook me head and began to pace around the room, "That's not her"

"Go to an amusement park!" Louis said. I thought about it, but that's still to cheesy for her. It needs to be special. 

"I don't know guys it has to perfect, but not in a cheesy romantic way... at least not yet! I don't want to mess it up I really like her." Great, now I'm getting a headache from over thinking this and walking around in circles.

"Mate sit down and breathe, you're gonna pass out" Harry grabbed my shoulders and steadied me.

"I'm sorry! But I haven't been with someone in a while and I want to make it last, that won't happen if I screw up the first date." I sat down on my bed, and sighed.

"What if it goes wrong? What if I make a fool out of myself? Oh god what if she blows me off?! Or if I do something she hates?! Maybe this was a bad idea..." Why did I ask her out? I'm surprised she even agreed there was no way she'd like it.

"WHOAH! Niall you have to chill!" Liam jumped onto the bed next to me. 

"Yeah, don't stress out, I'm sure she'll love whatever you do." Zayn added.

I took a deep breath. Okay what other ideas?

"How about.... laser tag?" Louis said. Laser tag? That sounds fun...

"But wouldn't we need more people?" I realized.

"Oh yeah... nevermind" he said.

"It's okay, but thanks for the suggestion, we should all do that together sometime." I reassured him.

I looked at the boys, everyone was concentrated trying to help. Why couldn't I come up with anything?

What about.. race car driving? She's a skateboarder, she probably would like it. And it's not too serious or romantic.... maybe she'd enjoy it?

"Hey guys, what do you think about race car driving?" I spoke aloud.

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?" Harry said.

"Well yeah, but she seems like that kind of girl yano? Oh and maybe later I can take her to that restaurant we saw where you get pizza on rollerskates? Ha! That's perfect." 

The boys nodded in agreement. "Good idea! Are you going to tell her or make it a surprise?" Zayn spoke up.

I thought about it... isn't it more fun as a surprise? 

"Surprise! It'll be more interesting that way." 

"Nice choice Ni, now if you'll excuse me... I have to go erm.. talk to someone?" Liam said getting up and clapping me on the back.

"Is that someone perhaps, Cher?" Louis said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What? No... why would you think that...." Liam stuttered.