Luke VS Calum

-Luke-

Skyler wasn't next to me when I woke up, which I definitely wasn't expecting.

My plan was to take her to breakfast and hopefully tell her how I've really been feeling. I still don't know how I'm going to confess this to her when all she thinks about is Calum.

Calum. Probably who she is waking up next to. I can't stand how she's wasting time on him when he clearly isn't ready for the commitment. I love my mate but he's too blind to see when something amazing is standing right in front of him. Or sleeping right next to him.

I decide to head over to Ash's room and see what he's up to.

"Luke!" he shouts while opening the door.

Surprisingly, sitting there on the bed is Calum. But no sign on Skyler.

"What are you guys up to this morning?" I ask.

"We were just gonna come get you and Sky for breakfast." Calum answers me.

"Oh, umm I haven't seen her this morning. Thought maybe she was with you...you guys I mean."

"Nope! Haven't seen her since I woke." Calum says a little too smug. Now that I mention it, he looks smug himself, different though. Hmmm.

"Text her and Mikey, tell em to meet us for breakfast wherever they are! Well Mikey, we know is still passed out in bed." Ash says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh oh guess what, Luke?" Ash half questions and half shouts.

"Hmm?" I nod in answer.

"Guess who is no longer a virgin! Hint hint, Calum!" Ash teases, pointing to his left at Calum.

"Damn, Ash. I told you not to tell anyone!" Calum says.

It takes me a second to put it all together. Worst part is, he thinks I'm dating her and he still had sex with her! I'm about to explode and from the look on Calum's face, he knows
I've figured it out.

"Ash, go wake up Mikey." I say almost too demandingly.

Once he shuts the door behind him,
I can't withhold it a second longer.

"What the hell? Did you sleep with my girlfriend?" I shout.

"Dude. Calm down. No."

"Yeah right, I can tell! You did didn't you?
How could you?"

"Luke, it's not like that. Relax." he says way more calmly than he should have.

"Explain then! Who did you sleep with if it wasn't her?"

"Some girl, okay? Don't worry about it."

"Guess you're just going to lie to my face then. Listen, Calum. I know you guys might have had a thing but now she's my girlfriend and you should respect that. Stop messing with her. You know you can't give her what she wants."

"You're the one who took her away from me! I really really care about Sky so much. I love her and I know you won't believe me when I say that, but I do."

"You only want her because she's with me. Just leave it alone."

"Luke, you know I don't want it to be like this but I've liked her since the first time I met her, which is way before you ever saw her. You've seen how happy she makes me."

"Seriously, just stop. Stop messing with her and trying to tear her apart from me. She doesn't even want you." I say, getting real pissed off that he has the nerve to say this.

"Well, I'd say she wants me enough to lose our  virginities together..."

That hurt a whole lot more than it should, especially knowing I basically set them up for it.

"Well how could she lose her virginity to you when I already did her?" I lie.