I'm A Funny Guy Really

-Calum-

"So, this is our place. The boys went out tonight so it's just you and me for now."

"Wow, Calum. This place is amazing!" Skyler says with wide eyes.

"Thanks. We don't spend much time here, with all the traveling and stuff. But it's nice to be here for the summer. Do you want a drink?"

"Sure. Thanks."

"Here, come to the kitchen with me." I say, guiding her shoulders in the right direction.

Knowing I can't keep my hands off her for much longer, I grab her by the waist and set her on the counter.

We're both laughing at my attempt to be smooth, knowing very well I'm not exactly a ladies man.

Standing in between her legs, I hold her by the waist, leaving hardly any space between us.

"I love it when you laugh." I blurt out by accident.

She smiles. "You're funny, Calum. I can't help but laugh around you."

"Well, what can I say? I'm a funny guy really" shrugging my shoulders.

Jokingly shoving me away, she says "Never mind. I take it back. You're just a goof ball!"

After we stop laughing, I pour two glasses of wine for us.

"I hope you like wine because it looks like that's all we have."

"That's perfect" she says.

I grab both glasses and turn my back to her.
"Well, come on, I'm offering a free piggy back ride to the couch."

She grabs ahold of my shoulders and wraps her legs around me. She kisses me on the cheek and squeezes me tightly.

Instead of stopping at the couch, I carry her up to my room. She doesn't stop me so I take it as a sign she wants to kiss me as much as I want to kiss her.

I set our glasses on the bedside table and toss her gently onto my bed.

With her head resting on my pillow, I place my arms on each side of her face, hovering my body over hers.

I lie my lips on hers, slowly using my tongue to make my way into her mouth. Our tongues meet and our mouths begin to move in synchronization.