A Few Kisses

-Calum-

"Go out with me tomorrow?" I asked Skyler last night before leaving the club.

"I"ll pick you up for dinner then you can come over to my place, er the band's place, and we can just hangout."

"Okay, are you sure?" she asked me.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life" I said jokingly.

She giggled. I love making her laugh.

"Pick me up at seven then?"

It's now 6:30 PM and I've been getting ready to go pick her up.

"Alright guys, I'm heading out!" I yell at the guys.

"Woah. Someone's awfully happy today!" Ashton says.

I give him a few fake punches to the chest.
"Yep. I've got a date this fine evening."

We both start to laugh.

"Well, I'm happy for you man. Be safe Calum Thomas Hood  and don't you stay out too late." Ash says jokingly.

I've been thinking a lot about how Skyler forgave me and I really don't want to mess it up this time. She's different and I really like that about her. Me and the guys don't have much time to meet girls, especially keep a relationship with someone. But something about Skyler makes me want to try. She makes me happy. I feel like such a loser for saying that when I barely know her, but I can't help it.

All I want tonight is a chill night with time to get to know her and hopefully to steal a few kisses.