How Good It Feels To Kiss Luke

-Skyler-

"Luke!" I shout while running right into his arms at first sight.

All 6 foot everything of him is squeezing me all over and spinning me around in circles. I missed my best friend more than I realized and its hardly been a day.

"I missed you, Lukey! How was your flight?" I ask him.

Ash and Mikey trail in behind him.
"Aww the two lovebirds, no kissy kissy?" Michael teases.

Remembering that me and Luke are supposed to be more than just friends, I grab his neck and pull him in closer. Our lips meet and the cold sensation of his lip ring shocks me as always.

As I go to pull away, Luke grabs me by the waist and deepens the kiss. I play along.

"Yuck, gross! We'll leave you two to your privacy." Ash says as he pulls Mikey out of the room, leaving just me and Luke.

Suddenly, Luke picks me up and places me on his lap while he sits on the bed. Our mouths are open and tongues completely interlocked. I can't deny how good it feels to kiss Luke.

Still, it's not like kissing Cal. I miss Cal. He left me alone in the room for the rest of the day after our last conversation. Calum has this way of making me feel so happy, but then I forget how we are always messing things up with each other.

Realizing I'm still kissing Luke, but my mind is completely clouded with thoughts of Calum, I immediately pull away. All of this feels so wrong.

Luke and I awkwardly sit there on the bed next to each other, no longer touching.

In an attempt to lighten the mood and avoid the awkwardness of that heated kiss lingering in the air, I ask him, "So, are you excited for the show tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, we've never played a show this big here before so it should be a good time. You're coming right?"

"Wouldn't miss it." I send a smile back his way.

"So, how's the Calum thing going?" he asks shyly.

"Mmm, good and bad. Right now being bad. Don't really want to talk about it at the moment though."

"Are you hungry? Let's go get dinner."