VIP

-Skyler-

"Skyler! Are you ready to go?" Meg yells from the other room.

"Yeah, just a sec!" Always running late, what's new. I pull on my new white lace dress and flip my hair one last time before heading out.

"Okay, I'm ready!"

"Ah, I'm so excited! Our first time going out in LA! It's going to be so fun." Meg says.

I've been pretty down about Calum for the past few weeks but I realized I just had to get over it. So, I was definitely excited when Meg asked me to go out in Hollywood tonight. I could definitely use some fun! Just us two girls and lots and lots of dancing.

We walk into the club around ten thirty and it was packed! As we walk to the bar to grab a drink, I hear someone call Meg's name.

"Oh my god, Jess! Is that you?" Meg says excitedly.

"Ah, I can't believe you're here! I haven't seen you in forever!" Jess nearly screams.

"Sky, this is my friend Jess from high school. Ever since she moved back to New York I haven't seen her! Oh my gosh girls, this is so exciting!"

Jess invited us over to her VIP table that was filled with some other girls and guys just a little older than me. Everyone here was beautiful. I just assume it's a Hollywood thing.

While Meg and Jess caught up, I poured myself a drink and took a seat, swaying to the music.

"Hey. I'm Dylan. I don't think we've met before?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm Skyler! It's my first time here."

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you. These kind of places aren't usually my thing but it's my friend Jess's birthday so I had to come!" he smiled. 

Dylan had short, brown hair and he was extremely tall and well dressed. Definitely another gorgeous human being here in LA. Also, with a very charming smile.

I talked with Dylan for awhile before we decided to dance. I was having a great time, meeting all these new people and dancing the night away. Meg and I were dancing with each other when Jess came over and said "Sky! That guy over there is totally checking you out." She points to the VIP table next to us and there he is.

Calum Hood, dressed in all black, with his tousled hair and perfect jawline is staring right at me.