Breakfast

-Calum-

"Morning, sleepyhead" I smile at her while balancing breakfast in my hands.

She looks amused, or maybe confused?

"Hi." she whispers back.

Took me a moment to realize she was basically naked, besides that skimpy towel wrapped around her body. But wow, she looked stunning just perched in the window with the sun shining brightly behind her.

"Err sorry. I can leave and let you change if you'd like?" I ask her.

"No it's fine, just turn around and set up breakfast! I'll change quickly."

I force myself to turn the opposite direction and lay out the food I brought back on the table.  I wasn't really sure what she liked so I bought a little of everything. Coffee. Orange juice. Three different types of muffins. Bagels. Cereal. Breakfast burrito. Waffles. Really outdid yourself here Calum. I sort of pat myself on the back for that one. Step one of winning her back underway.

"Okay. All good!" she says and walks up behind me, observing all her options.

"Breakfast is served!"

She starts to laugh then says "Wow Cal,  how many people are we expecting for breakfast?"

"Just didn't know what your favorite was so hopefully one of these is okay?" I say back.

"Well, thanks. That's really sweet."

We share a quick smile then start filling up our plates.