He nods. "Yeah. I've known you the longest so I guess he figured I'd know you the best."

"He was right."

Over the last year or so, Jesse and I have gotten back close to how we were before we dated. Him and James, his best friend, are living together and dating each other. Turns out James wasn't just an ally. He's been very good for Jesse. It caused him to go back to the Jesse I knew when I was fifteen and sixteen. Jesse and I spend a lot of time together. His father relaxed, thanks to Toby talking to him, and Jesse is on speaking terms with his father. He got his inheritance back. Toby's mother is so ecstatic that she's going to be a grandmother soon. So much that she told her husband that if he doesn't stop being such a judgmental ass, she'll divorce him and take everything. Jesse's father does love his wife a lot and was terrified at the concept of her leaving so he started trying and he apologized for everything. He even came to me and apologized, which shocked everyone.

Aaron hands us all drinks. I sip on mine and Rose drinks her juice. She smiles at me and I smile back. My cell phone rings. I answer it. "Hello?"

"Lavender, it's Adam."

"Oh, hey." Adam is the PI I hired to find my mother.

"I found her."

I get off the stool. And everyone watches me. "You did?"

"Yes." I hear the smile behind his voice. "She's alive and well."

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Does she want to meet?"

"She does. Can you meet her tomorrow?" I look to Lyric.

"Do we have anything to do tomorrow?"

He shakes his head. "No."

"I can meet her."

"Awesome. Meet us at the park tomorrow at one."

"Alright. I'll see you then. Thank you so much Adam."

"It's no problem Lavender."

I hang up and turn around and face everyone. "Was that Adam?" Anna asks.

I nod and smile. "Yeah. She wants to meet tomorrow at the park at one."

"That's awesome love." Lyric says. I walk towards him and lean against him.

"I'm excited. I've missed her so much."

"I know."

The rest of the night, we all hang out at the empty club. Toby walks over to where he's behind me and I lean against him and smile up at him. "Will you come with me to meet mom tomorrow? I want her to meet the guy who's basically adopted me as a sister."

"Gladly. Rose is supposed to go to her parent's tomorrow anyways."

"Awesome. Do you want to meet Lyric and I at my place?"

He nods. "I'll drop Rose off at her parent's place at eleven and come there. I figure you want to get there before her."

I nod. "I do."

He yawns and looks at Rose. "Are you ready to get home?"

Rose nods and walks over to us. She is so cute pregnant. "Yeah. Let's go."

"We should all get going." Danny says. If that's not a hint, I don't know what is.

We all make our way out and Danny locks the doors behind everyone. Lyric and I get in his car and make our way to the apartment. When we get inside, he leans down and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and he picks me up. "Hey my beautiful fiancé."