Colours

I stand in the full-view mirror in my room and observe. How I walk, How I walk, How I stand and so on. I think about what happened the other day with the flashback and pain in my arm.
My pupils turn purple with a red ring on the outside. I tilt my head to the side in confusion, and the red ring turns green. I close my eyes and they go back to normal.
I walk out of my room and head towards the kitchen. As I walk closer to it my pupils turn purple with a yellow ring around it. Then I know that Storm's around because this has happened before but I ignored it.
I turn the corner and see Storm on the kitchen counter with some guy kissing her which isn't surprising. She opens her eyes for a second and they flash purple with a yellow ring, which turns to pink.
That when I realize that whatever emotion is felt, the ring will turn a specific color and pupil, purple whether OR not we see it we can feel it.
With this nee information, I back up and go to my room.

Storm POV
I could sense Dreshna around the corner with what she calls 'increased senses'. If course she had to explain that to my understanding.Updated senses. It was the best she could do, she said.
This guy, makes me feel special,unlike everyone else who just thinks that I'm a pretty,dumb girl. Of course I use that to my advantage. I use my 'talents' for popularity and to make people notice me.
We have been on the run for so long that I just feel like I don't even exist anymore. I'm not thst insecure though, I still have self-respect and pride