Thirty Four

Not edited.

Please vote and/or comment.

Song: They Don't Know About Us - One Direction

Thirty Four

Zoe

I woke up when Eric woke up. I had been nestled on his arms and he sat up abruptly. He was panting and looked around as if he didn't know where he was. "You okay?" I whispered.

"Zoe?" I heard someone calling me from the other side of the door.

Shit!

"Jace." I simply said.

Double shit!

This wasn't good. Eric and I could be caught by Jace. I was in bed with his brother.

"Zoe? You in there?" Jace asked once again.

I looked at Eric in panic and realized that he was feeling the same thing I was. "Yeah, hold on." I answered. I turned to Eric once again and even when we were both scared shitless, his eyes held amusement and mischief in them. Sooner than I could think of what Eric was doing, I felt his lips in mine with his hand on my cheek holding me in place. "Hide somewhere. I'll distract him." I told him once I pulled away and pecked his lips really quick before standing up and going to the door. Good thing I had clothes on.

I heard Eric scramble to the floor and I knew it was time to face Jace. "Hey, you overslept." He teased as soon as I opened the door.

I blushed and hid behind the door. I purposely didn't open the door and invited him in. Hopefully, he'll get the point of staying outside the room. "Yeah. What's up?" I asked him as innocently as I could.

"I came to tell you that breakfast is ready and to ask you if by any chance have you seen Eric?" He asked.

"Oh," I paused to think of what to tell him. "I'll be there soon and no, I haven't." I lied to him and I felt so bad for doing it.

"That's weird. He's wasn't in our room and he's not downstairs." He stated, a dazed look on his face.

Suddenly, I got an idea. "Maybe he went out for a run?" I offered him with the most insecure tone I could muster.

Jace seemed to think it over. "Why didn't I think of that?" He asked to himself and we both chuckled. "Come on, let's get breakfast." He said and I tensed again.

"You prepare mine while I use the bathroom." I told him and he nodded. He, then, kissed my forehead and left.

I closed the door and leant against it, sighing in relief. Eric stood up from the floor next to the bed and grinned at me causing me to blush and smile in return. He came up to me and kissed me. "That was close. Now, I need to go into my room and change so I can sneak out." He told me.

"I got an idea. You are supposed to come all sweaty and dirty..." I whispered and felt him stiffen at my words. "What if we take a shower together and save some water?" I proposed as my hands were all over his naked chest.

He shivered as I spoke and nodded. "What about my family?" He asked.

"Don't worry. Go on your run and I'll see you downstairs." I told him.