When he finally reached the woman, he pulled her arm, making her look at him, but it was not Natasha. His smile fade. He greeted the woman and apologized for having confused her with someone else.

When the woman walked away, Steve turned to look at that room full of people who claimed to be his friends, he felt a little lost and alone. A flash of memory passed on his head... A young Steve, skinny, getting beat up on an alley and being defended by Bucky.

Steve shook his head and didn't know if it was a real memory or a dream he had. Another flash in his head... He was in the middle of a war, a beautiful military woman smiled at him.

Steve blinked his eyes and felt his heart race. What the hell is happening to me? Steve thought and again a wave of memories hit him... A train, a man falling off a train, a man he cares a lot. A jet, the woman again, a promise, water... Lots of water.

Steve staggered and grabbed a chair to keep from falling.

N: Hey, soldier. Are you all right?

Steve opened his eyes and stared at the woman. The woman he wanted to see, those fascinating eyes that he longed to meet again. He tried to smile.

S: I guess I was daydreaming.

N: You flirt really bad.

S: You're very convinced. Actually it appeared images in my head, I don't know if they are real, I wasn't flirting with you... Well... Not yet.

Natasha was embarrassed because she thought he was flirting, then she got serious again when he actually did.

N: Maybe you should rest.

S: Is your boyfriend here?

N: Steve.

S: What? You know I don't remember anything. Just tell me who he is so I can see if I have chances.

N: Do you have a girlfriend.

Natasha said impatiently.

N: And you have no chance.

S: Oh, that hurt. Did I hurt you in the past?

N: Steve, stop. I just don't want to make you confused.

S: Okay, okay... I'm sorry, I'll behave.

N: Good.

S: Hey are you coming with usthis night?

N: What? Are you going out? You just came from hospital.

S: It's not like we're going out, later Sam will make a night of karaoke here.

N: I didn't knew about it.

S: It's in my honor. I want you to come.

N: I don't know. Better not.

S: Oh please, come... I promise I'll won't flirt with you. Please...

Steve with those watery eyes looking like a puppy. Natasha got angry and thought about punching him until he go back to coma and then give a lot of kisses on him. She had very conflicting feelings for Steve.

N: Okay.

Natasha sighed and agreed with this karaoke madness.

Sharon: Let me interrupt the conversation of you. Steve, Fury wants to see you. Come on.

Sharon held the hand of Steve and pulled him till meet Fury. Steve was with her but kept looking back and talking about a lot of things to Natasha, soundlessly.