↞chapter twenty four↠

Lanie's POV:
I tiptoed over to my sleeping boyfriend and kissed his cheek. He didn't open his eyes but grinned.
"Good morning, handsome," I said in his ear.
"Good morning, love," he said, still not opening his eyes.
"Riker, please get up," I said, grabbing his hand. "Ooh! Your hands are cold!"
"Yes ma'am they are, and you have to hold them allllll daaaaay, so I suggest you warm my hands."
"Who said I wanted to hold your hand all day?" I said cockily.
"But, I wanna hold your haaaaand!" he sang.
"Ok, John Lennon, but you've got to get out of bed first," I smirked.
"Only for you," he said and got up. I was already dressed, but he went into the bathroom and changed. He came out, and we walked out of his room. Today we were planning the Rustice and Rydellington weddings. Rustice decided that they wanted their wedding in Paris, so they were actually getting married tomorrow. They didn't want to dress up or anything, so they were just gonna hire a Justice of the Peace. Rydel wanted a classy wedding, so we all were going shopping today. It was September 27, and they decided for a October wedding, a week after we got back from tour. We all arrived at the bridal store, and the guys went off to the tuxedo section, far away from the bridal section for obvious reasons. Rydel had us tried on all these bridesmaids dresses. The bridesmaids were me, Savannah, Justice, Lori, and Ross's new girlfriend, who actually wasn't with us. She finally decided on a pretty pink bridesmaid dress for each of us since the wedding was schemed pink and white. Ellington didn't argue a bit; he was just happy to be getting married. Rydel went to try on wedding dresses. She tried on about ten, then came out with one. We all looked up and most of us started to cry. She was GORGEOUS. I've known her since she was 15, but never have it seen her look better than right now. Stormie and Rydel were balling. Lori and I were crying pretty hard; Savannah was shedding a few tears, but Justice was only smiling. She'd never been that emotional, so it wasn't that unusual for her.
"Rydel, are you saying 'yes' to the dress?" I asked and tried not to laugh. Rydel laughed and obviously said 'yes'. We bought all the stuff and had it shipped back home. When we walked out the door, the boys were already sitting out on benches next to the store. Most of them looked cold. September in Paris was surprisingly cold.
"Hey, love. Did you gals find what you were looking for?" Riker asked me from a nearby bench. I walked over to the bench and say down. Riker cuddled up to me, even though he had a jacket. I'm pretty sure he just wanted to be near me, but I'm fine with that.
"Yeah, we did. Rydel found this gorgeous dress!" I said, looking up at him. He wiped a stray tear away from my face and smiled.
"That's great! I can't believe Rydel's getting married!" Riker sighed.
"I know we all thought you would get married first," I said, poking him.
"You'd think, but I had to wait for Mrs. Right to come along. I never thought I'd be 27 before we got together though," he said, smirking. I blushed and hid my face in his shoulder. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back. "I think everybody left us." He checked his phone. "Yep, they said,'We left'. Oh, I didn't know." He laughed. I started laughing too.
"Riker, I wanna take you somewhere," I said.
"Why would you take an average boy like me out somewhere?" he said, trying to be funny.
"Because I love you, and it doesn't seem fair that you pay all the time." I got up and offered him my hand, which he took.
"Let's go then!" he said. I looked down at my phone to a text.
Rocker🎸: hope u guys don't get lost
Lanie☺️: we'll find our way around✌️
We walked to a little café and spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying ourselves together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anybody wanna be Ross's new girlfriend in this? I think it would be a little odd to use Courtney since I already used that name in the story. (Btw, I didn't make that Courtney after Ross's girlfriend.) I probably will just need a name because I'm not going to be doing their story. It's kinda just you get your name as Ross's girlfriend.
Thanks for reading!
~Elizabeth✌️