↞chapter twenty↠

Lanie's POV:
It's been a few weeks since Riker and I got kicked out of Chuy's. The band has been arguing constantly, which used to not happen. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Riker soon came in and sat down beside me, pulling me close to him.
"Lanieeeeeee, cuddle with me," he said, whiningly. I put my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest. Just as he was getting comfortable, the rest of the band walked in arguing.
"Riker, tell Rocky he's an idiot!" Ross shouted.
"No, Ross is a moron! He wants to add more words to this song that would be perfect fine with a guitar solo!" Rocky yelled back. Riker looked at me apologetically even though you could tell he was tired: physically and of all the fighting. He went to speak, but I decided I would help out.
"Could all of you stop fighting?!?!? It's not getting you anywhere!" I semi yelled so they could hear me. Everyone stopped and looked at me. "Riker, go lay down. I'll handle this."
"But I-," Riker said, but I cut him off.
"No buts, you know you need sleep."
He walked up to me, kissed me quickly, and said,"Thank you so much. I love you."
"I love you too. Now, scat!" I shoved him away. He grinned and walked up the stairs. "Ok, Rocky, Ross, why don't you show me what both of you are talking about." They both presented their ideas. "I say the guitar solo. The fans would have more fun at concerts and jamming out in their room, and I don't think extra lyrics would make the song any better." I went from the garage, upstairs to Riker's room. He was sound asleep and smiling too. I decided I would write him a note, simply because I could.
"Dear Riker,
I just wanted to tell you how glad I am that you're mine. I love your hugs and kisses and when we cuddle. I love those hazel eyes and your smile. You're so special  to me, and I thought I'd let you know that.
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much <3
Lanie c:"
I walked out of his room, realizing I was probably the happiest girl in the world.
Riker's POV:
I woke up at around 4:56 pm and saw a note. I read it and couldn't stop smiling. I laughing at how many o's she put. She was so sweet and always knew how to make me feel better, even if I wasn't feeling bad in the first place. I walked into her room where she was lying down and on her phone. She didn't notice I was there, so I snuck up and laid down beside her. As soon as the bed dipped, she looked at me and smiled. I wrapped my arms around her waist and moved close to her, kissing her cheek. "Well, I didn't think I could love you any more, but you've proved me wrong," I said.
She smiled and said, "So you got my note?" I nodded and buried my head in her neck.
"I can't wait to go back on tour."
"Yeah... I'm sure it'll be fun," Lanie said with sadness dripping from her voice.
"Aww, love, did you really think I was gonna leave without you?" I said, looking up to her eyes. She grinned and nodded. "Well, I wasn't. I couldn't bare to leave you for that long."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the bad ending, but hopefully it will be better next time. Please check out my other fanfic You're the Remedy. It's a Rocky fanfic, just to be clear.
~Elizabeth😎✌️