↞chapter twenty three↠

Riker's POV:
Today is our last day in London. We decided to save the London Eye for the last day and were currently entering a pod. We had 25 people all together, which is exactly how much the pod fit. I went over to the window, seeing as Lanie was standing there. The pod started moving, but neither of us sat down. What can I say? We live illegally. She was staring out the window, looking very beautiful might I add. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.
"It's so beautiful," she cooed.
"Yes, you are," I said smoothly.
"Kiss up," she mumbled. I put my hand over my heart and gasped. I couldn't keep the face though, so I ended up laughing.
"Seriously though, I want to settle down here someday," I said and poked her.
Lanie's POV:
He laid his head on my shoulder as he looked out onto the beautiful view of London. His statement hit me like a ton of bricks. I often think about our future together, but I never thought about him thinking the same thing.
"What do you think about that?" he asked me.
"I think that's a great idea," I responded.
"I love you."
"I love me too," I said, not cracking a smile and looking out the window.
"You gonna make me cry," he said, fake pouting.
"Poor baby."
"Sure am, but I'm your baby," he said with a gorgeous smile on his face. I smiled and kissed him on the corner of his lips, mostly, because of our position I couldn't reach his lips.
"Awwww! You guys are so adorable!" Stormie squealed.
"Thanks mom," Riker said.
"What about us?" Rocky asked, referring to him and Justice.
"Rocky, they are still dating. I haven't pushed them enough yet," Stormie replied, winking at Riker. Riker grabbed my left hand and rubbed my ring finger.
"I'll put something there when I'm ready," he said.
"You better do it soon, guuurl. She ain't got all her life to be waiting on a ring from lover boy when there are sooo many in line," Ellington said in a heavy ghetto voice.
"They better get out of the line because she's mine," Riker said, pretending to hold me captive. He had one arm around my waist, and the other was on my cheek farthest from him. He kissed my cheek and put his hand down. He went back to holding my hand as we finished our final rotation. We all stepped out of the pod and walked to a restaurant to eat lunch before we left London. We got a table and started looking at the menu. I was casually browsing the menu, when I received a text.
Handsome💞😘: I LOVE YOU
I looked over at him and smiled.
Love💙💘: I LOVE YOU MORE😘
Handsome💞😘: not possible😱😱
Love💙💘: it is and I did
Handsome💞😘: fiiiine I guess I love you a little more
Love💙💘: nice try handsome😘 but I'm a little smarter than to fall for that
Handsome💞😘: I tried😣😉
I put my phone up and grabbed his hand under the table. Yes, we were sitting beside each other and texting. How rude of us! Ehh. After finishing our meal, we headed to the airport to board the plane.
Next stop France!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This book had me wishing
Wishing I was on chapter 23😏
Goals have been achieved!😂
I'm sorry for my lack of updates. 😬😬
This book is coming towards the end, and I'm thinking about a possible sequel.
Comments?
Please check out You're the Remedy sometime. I also have preferences and imagines that I need ideas for.
Thanks!
~Elizabeth✌️