↞chapter twenty two↠

Lanie's POV:
Right now, we are in a hotel room in London. I'm sharing a room with Justice, Rydel, and Savannah, Ryland's girlfriend. Ryland, Ellington, and Rocky soon swept their lovers away, so I was now alone. No one knew this, but I had a fan account for R5. I know. Why would you want a fan account of your boyfriend?!?? It helps relieve my feelings. When that picture Riker posts is like GORGEOUS, I fangirl on my fan account. Funny thing, he even tweeted me one time and never knew it was his girlfriend. I was on it posting things, retweeting, favoriting, just doing things, when someone sneaked up behind me. How did I not hear the door open?!?
"Boo," an apparent Riker said. I quickly exited out of my fan account and set my phone down. "Hiding something?" He slowly picked up my phone and unlocked it. Why did I trust him with my password!??! My heart was pounding. Please don't go on twitter. Please don't go on twitter. "So I see twitter was recently opened.... What is this I see?" He smirked and showed me my phone with the account pulled up.
"Uhhhh...." I didn't have really anything to say. What would you say if your boyfriend found out you ran a fan account about him and his family??? He scrolled through my phone, smiling the. whole. time.
"Oh. My. Gosh!!! Riker is sooooooooo cute," he said, pretending to fan girl as he mimicked my tweets. "Sooo secret fan account?" I didn't respond, just blushed. He
kissed my cheek. "I looooove you."
"I love you too," I said, still blushing from embarrassment.
"C'mon. We've got places to go!" he said, gushing with excitement. He knew London was my favorite European city, so I got really excited too. We first went to Shakespeare's Globe, then we arrived at the London Zoo.
"Where do you wanna go first?" Riker asked.
"PEEEEEENGUINS!" I semi yelled.
"You're so silly," Riker said, grabbing my hand and kissing my forehead. We walked over to the penguins, only to be stopped by a teenage girl.
"Hi! Can I get a picture?" she said. Riker agreed and took a picture with her. "You don't deserve Riker. " She walked away before I could reply.
"What did she say to you?" Riker asked.
"Something about me not deserving you," I mumbled. His eyes widened, and he started to walk towards the girl.
"No, no, no, no!" I caught up with him and wrapped my arms his waist before he could approach her. "Riker, please don't."
"I'm not letting her get away with hurting you," he said, looking in my eyes. He looked like a kitten got ran over.
"It's sweet how much you care about me, but it's not that big of a deal. I'm used to it," I said.
"I don't want you to have to deal with this because I love you sooo much," he said. I kissed him, and he kissed back, smiling into the kiss. We pulled away, and I saw the girl glaring at me. Apparently Riker saw too because he stuck his tongue out at her. I laughed and buried my face into his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and laughed into my hair. We walked around the zoo for a couple more hours before going back to the hotel to meet up for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Really bad at endings😬 How's everybody doing?
Thanks for 1k!!☺️
~Elizabeth ✌️