↞chapter ten↠

Lanie's POV:

Today was Rocky's birthday! I, oddly, was the first one up. I got dressed and went to Riker and Rocky's room in the hotel we were staying at in Ireland. I knocked on the door, and Riker answered.

"Good morning, Lanie," he said,"Rocky's still asleep."

"Wow. You read my mind." I went over to the bed where Rocky was sleeping.
"WAKE UP, ROCKY!"

He fell off the bed, and Riker just sat there like an idiot laughing at him.

"What was that for?!?" Rocky said, still half asleep.

"I've have a surprise for you later!" I said, remembering about Justice.

"Is it good, or am I going to end up in the hospital?" he said.

I laughed and walked out of the room, leaving him suspicious. Riker ran after me.

"You didn't tell me anything about a surprise!" he said, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't. Only your mom and dad know about it."

"Telllllll meeeeeeee!" he said in a really childish voice.

"Nope. You'll find out tonight."

He pouted, but left when he realized he was failing. I walked back to the room that I was sharing with Rydel to find Justice sitting on my bed.

"JUSTICE!!!" I whisper yelled. She hugged me, and we started talking about the tour and Rocky.

"He's been really sad without his lady," I said, bumping Justice with my elbow.

"He seems almost like a different Rocky when he's near you." She just smiled.

later at the concert

R5 had just finished F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D. and was transitioning to Loud. Rocky looked about as depressed as I have ever seen him. It was time. I walked on stage with a microphone, and a lot of people screamed.

"Hey R5 family! I'm Lanie for those of you who haven't heard of me. These guys up here are my best friends, and I do believe it is someone's birthday!" I said while going over to Rocky and blindfolding him.
"Ok, we are ready!"

Justice came and stood in front of Rocky. The crowd was screaming because they knew about Justice. I signaled for the rest of the band to start playing. Justice sang the beginning as I took the blindfold off of Rocky. He was so shocked. Finally, he picked her up and spun her around. I got their moment on video.

after the show

I was looking on Twitter and noticed how much hate I was getting. Most people were saying that I was too young for Riker and to back off. We aren't even dating, yet they treat me like we are. Riker came over and must have noticed how upset I was because he hugged me.

"What's wrong, Lanie?" he asked.

"Do you ever think about our age difference? Like, does it ever bother you?" I questioned.

He frowned and said, "Very rarely do I ever think of the age difference. Want to know why?" I nodded, and he continued. "You don't act immature, so I don't treat you any differently. Why? Does it bother you?"

"No, but it seems to bother other people," I said.

He looked confused until I showed him my phone. He looked at it, gave it back, and took out his phone. Just minutes later, I got a notification that he had posted something.

@rikerr5: This hate Lanie has been getting has to stop. She is my best friend, and I'm not going to sit back and watch you guys hate on her. I don't have a problem with the age difference, so you guys shouldn't either. True R5 family wouldn't be like this.

I hugged him and said, "That was really sweet. Thank you."

"No problem. I wasn't going to sit back and watch people hate on my best friend," he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi🙋 How's everyone's summer going?

I figured that picture up there couldn't hurt.😉

Just to make it clear, this day would be November 1, 2015, and it will continue to go into the future. Sorry if I've confused anyone.

~Elizabeth✌🏼