The murderer

Today August 25 of 2015, John Fox was killed...
He was shot in the chest above the heart. Once he was shot he died 5 minutes after.
His last words are hard to forget since it is the answer of who killed him.

Hi, my name is Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. Please call me Camila...
I am a FBI. I love my job.
Sometimes I hate the amount of time of sleep I get cause of my job.

It's hard being a FBI...
The decisions you make have to be correct or you will be putting the life of a human in danger.

I get to meet celebrities and boy it's not exciting as you think.
I just save their lives...
Now think of this: FBI Camila Cabello couldn't save Justin Bieber.
That wouldn't be good...

Anyway! I'm in the crime scene. They took John Fox to examine his body.
I got on my knees where the body was, I started looking around me for some answers. Thinking about Fox last words.

"Morning Cabello" Normani said breaking my thoughts. She hit my back and rubbed it. She always does that when we see each other.

I got up and smiled at her.
"Hey Hamilton" I said and she rolled her eyes. She never liked when someone called her by her surname.

"What's the case Mila?" She said looking at the puddle of blood in the floor.

"John Fox was shot in the chest" I said looking at my folder of information.
"Above the heart, he died 5 minutes after. The ambulance couldn't get him to the hospital at time. Fox haves 3 kids, 1 daughter and 2 sons. Jack Fox 5 years old, Mike Fox 17 years old and Megan Fox 15 years old"

"Megan Fox... So original" Normani said rolling her eyes making me chuckle.
"Did they took out the bullet yet?"

I nodded taking out of my pocket a bag containing the bullet.
"Ballistic Fingerprinting... Wolf Cartridge from a Glock. It's .40 caliber pistol from Lone Wolf's Timberwolf frame." Mani nodded.

"Guess the Wolf doesn't get along with the Fox" She said smirking and I look at her with no expression.

"That was lame..." I said shaking my head. Mani just pushed me making me laugh.

"This is weird... Cops uses .40 caliber." Mani said.

"That's what I was thinking." I said.

"Hey babe what's wrong?" Normani said in her phone already knowing it was Dinah.

"What up DJ!" I shouted hearing her say something to Normani ignoring me.

"Wait what?" Mani said and I got close to her.

"I SAID GET OUT OF THERE NOW!" She shouted then all I could hear were screams. Then gun shots.

"Take cover Mani!" I shouted and I ran behind a van. I looked for Mani and she was behind a car. Both of us with our pistol out. Glock model 22 pistol is what we use.

Mani started shooting and when she started reloading I started shooting.
The man was using a mask. Shooting with what looks like an AK47. When I was about to reload a bullet grace on my right arm.

"Fuck!" I hissed feeling the pain instantly.

"You ok?" Mani said while reloading then shooting again.

"Yea just a scrape" I said shooting again with my left arm.

"We need back up!" Mani shouted in the mic she had on. Next thing we know the guy was gone.

"Son of a bitch!" I shouted hitting the van.
"He got away" I ran my left hand in my hair still holding the gun.

"How's your arm?" Mani asked running her hand through her hair and putting her gun in the holster on her hip.

"I'm fine it hurts a bit" I said reaching for the holster on the side of my ribs. I never like the singular one. I always bring my two babies with me.

My guns are yellow with black. Normani's are black, she says it looks good with everything.
A black car stops in the middle of the street and the window goes down reveling a smirking Dinah.

"Need a ride?" She said and we both nodded. I took a seat on the back and Normani in the passenger seat holding Dinah's hand.

"You ok girls?" She said stepping on the gas.

"Chancho here got a bullet scrape" Mani said making Dinah chuckle.

"Hurts like a bitch?" She said looking at me in the rearview mirror and I nodded chuckling.

We got to the FBI department where Simon walked where us 3 where.

"Hey I know he got away but don't worry, we will get him. Did someone got hurt?" He said making sure. Dinah and Normani pointed at me. I just shrugged and rolled my sleeve up.

"Just a scrape" I said and Simon nodded.

"You need to get stitches or it will get infected" he said and I nodded.

"Hernandez! She's from the CIA. We've been working on this new case and on this crime." He said and a short girl came up to him.

"Yes sir?" She said.

"This is Cabello, she haves a bullet scrape and she needs stitches." He said and she nodded.
"Take care of her, she's one of my best agents"

Ally took me to a room. They where medicines and a lot more stuff.
Dinah and Normani came with me which I was glad.

"Ok Cabello take a seat there" she said pointing to the counter and I did hoping up.

"Please call me Camila" I said and she nodded taking my hand and shaking it.

"Ally" she smiled and proceed looking for the necessary.

"So how was your date with Mahone?" Dinah said leaning back in her seat. She hates Austin, Mani does to.

"Horrible... I give up on boys" I said sighting then flinching when I felt Ally with a cotton ball cleaning the blood.

"So your turning a lesbo?" Mani said chuckling and I smiled.

"I'm willing to give it a try" I said and they nodded.

"Start with Ally here" Dinah said making Ally chuckle.

"I don't know... Ally's not my type" I said trying to tease her and she looked up to me.

"Ouch. I'm right here..." She said making us laugh.
"But no thanks I'm taken" she smiled making me chuckle.

There was a knock on the door. Simon entered with a folder in his hands.

"We checked the cameras of the street and take a look" he said and I looked at the pictures.

In the first picture you can see Fox standing talking in the phone and next to him there's a girl with dark hair looking at him.

Second picture is the girl bumping into Fox and he was picking up his phone and the girl helping him.

Third picture is the girl on her phone walking away looking at Fox.

"That's our girl" I said and he nodded.

"Jauregui, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado." He said flipping the next page where her information was in it.
"19 years old, 1.63 m. Parents Mike and Clara Jauregui, siblings Taylor and Chris Jauregui" I stared at the picture of the girl.

Lauren Jauregui... It fits her.
Her green eyes... Her long black hair... Her-

"Camila!" Simon snapped me out of my thoughts.
"I said if that's ok?" I nodded and smiled.

What's ok?

"Great. You start tomorrow at 8pm. And put something nice" he said and left me confused.

"Something nice? For what?" I asked the girls and they all looked at me.

"Didn't you heard?" Mani asked and I shook my head.

"You're going undercover in a date" Ally said and I chuckled.

"With who?" I asked and Dinah was the one to speak.

"Lauren Jauregui..."

"What!?"