Chapter Four: Weasleys' Wizards Wheezes

Comincia dall'inizio

“Very well,” she began pulling out the lists again, “Let’s make this quick.” She looked down at one of the lists. “We need two sets of those books,” She said and held two other lists, “two sets of these,” She said more to herself than the group of them next to her, “and a set of these.” Molly nodded her head thinking and headed off in search of all the books they needed to get, piling them into Alison and Ginny’s arms. When they had collected all the books and paid for them Molly gave a satisfied smile before ushering them towards Madame Malkin’s each of them carrying books.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were just coming out of the shop when they met up with them. “Oh good, you’re done.” Molly said and gave a tight smile, “We’ll take a quick stop in the Apothecary and then the twins’ store and then head home.” she said and gave a nod as if she was agreeing with herself. They walked quickly down the Alley and stopped in to buy more potions ingredients.

Afterwards Mr. Weasley convinced Molly to stop in the Owl Emporium. When they were done there Mrs. Weasley headed farther down the street, checking her watch as they went. Alison looked around at the drab buildings surrounding them.

“We should be close.” Molly muttered just as Alison caught sight of a colorful window display amongst the drab colors. A smile spread across her face as she tried to stop her laughter. Plastered on the window was a large purple flyer, however it did not bare a ministry message. Instead it said:

WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT

YOU-KNOW-WHO?

YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT

U-NO-POO—

THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION

THAT’S GRIPPING THE NATION!

Molly let out a weak moan and ushered them all inside the shop, muttering about how they were going to get themselves murdered in bed. Alison only half agreed. It was rather funny. When they stepped inside Alison’s jaw dropped. The shop was packed with Hogwarts students wall to wall. You had to practically elbow your way through the crowds. The minute Molly had turned her back they all wandered off in their own directions. Alison and Ginny didn’t get very far however before an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled her back.

Alison’s smile widened as she turned to find a beaming George and Fred beside him.

“What do you ladies think?” George asked Alison and Ginny.

“It’s brilliant!” Alison answered, “Just brilliant.”

Fred beamed, “Why thank you!” he said and bowed. Alison rolled her eyes at him. Ginny had turned to look at a frilly pink display crowded by girls.

“Taking an interest I see.” Fred began, “But from what we hear, you don’t need any of this.” He said and raised an eyebrow.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Ginny asked in outrage.

“Are you not currently dating a Dean Thomas?” George asked from behind Alison. Alison had to cover her mouth to stop from laughing.

“Who told you?” Ginny demanded and flashed Alison a murderous glare. “Not me.” Alison replied hastily.

“Ron.” Fred threw out.

“I’ll hex him.” Ginny vowed and went in search of him. Alison let out a laugh and turned back to George.

“Could I interest you in a tour?” he asked holding out his hand. Molly eyed them from across the room. Alison smiled and took his hand, “I would love a tour!” she said happily.