Chapter 1

Abby's POV

I ran, like I ran away from all of my problems. I just could take Mr. And Mrs. Ambings beating me. Mr. Ambings was a lot meaner. He smacked you more and harder. He had just beaten me. I could feel the blood dripping down the back as the tears poured off my face to the ground.

Next thing I know a man is helping pull me up. I previously smashed into him.

"Sweetie what's your name?"

"Abby."

"Abby what is wrong?"

"Oh nothing."

"Clearly there is. You are crying and is that blood on your back?"

"Umm I live in an orphanage and they abuse me."

"Oh sweetie, please come to my car. I have air conditioning, water,
and food. You might not like this, but I'm going to take you back and then adopt you."

"Can I just walk back I don't like cars."

"Sure, just pinky promise that you will adopt me."

"Pinky promise."

...

Jack's POV

I drove to the local orphanage that Abby lived in. I was greeted by a couple.

"Hi are you looking to adopt a child today?"

"Yes I am."

"What age and gender?" Crap I don't know how old Abby is. She looked to be a teenager.

"Teenage girl please."

"We don't have many, but here are the files."

She handed me about five folders. I looked for Abby's and found it.

"I would like her." I handed the lady back the folder.

"No you don't she is a misbehaving brat."

"No I would like her."

"Okay have fun with a little piece of shit. Abby get in here."

"Yes Mrs. Ambings."

"I need you to fill out all of this stuff and what is her last name going to be?"

"Last name will be Gilinsky."

"That's all I nee from you go get your little brat."

I went upstairs to find Abby packing her bag.

"Are you ready to leave?" She nodded. "Is that all your stuff?" She nodded again. "Let me take it for you."

When we got to the car she was panicking. She wouldn't touch the car and she was crying.

"Hey, don't cry baby girl. What wrong?"

I ran and gave her a huge hug, rocking her back and forth, and stroking her hair.

"M-my p-p-par-parents d-died in a a a c-car c-crash."

"Abby, I promise we wont get in a car crash. I will drive extra safe. We are only five or ten minutes away."

...

"Tell me about yourself."

"I am fourteen years old. I don't know."

"What do you like to do?"

"I don't know. All I did was watch the children."

"I promise as long as you are here with me you are never going to get hurt or have to watch children."

"Okay thank you and what's your name?"

"I'm sorry, my name is Jack. You can call me Jack or dad or whatever is comfortable to you."

I was really nervous for Abby to meet the boys and Mahogany. I afraid the boys are going to be rude and not care what she's been through.

"We are here Abby! Now I need to tell you there will be ten other guys and a girl here. They don't know your coming. Put on my sweater, it will hide your shirt for now."

She put it on and clenched my hand I could tell she was scared. I rang the doorbell because I forgot my keys.

Nash opened the door, couldn't Mahogany opened the door.

"Who's this and where's the groceries?"

"Get everyone and I will explain."

...

"Okay, so I didn't get the groceries because I got a little side tracked. This is Abby. I adopted her from the orphanage. I expect everyone to be nice to her and welcome her into our family. Everyone introduce yourself."

(I'm going to change ages)

"I'm Cameron and I'm nineteen years old."

"I'm Taylor and I am sixteen."

"Matt I'm fourteen."

"Jack Johnson I'm eighteen just like Jack."

"I'm Nash the one that answered the door, fifteen."

"Aaron seventeen."

"Carter fourteen."

"Jacob sixteen."

"Shawn fifteen."

"Hayes and I'm thirteen, almost fourteen."

"I'm the only girl Mahogany and I am seventeen. Come hang with me so you don't have to be with these annoying guys."

"I'm Abby and I'm fourteen."

"Ooo Matt and Carter get it!"

"Taylor shut up." I saw Abby she was getting really upset. She started crying. "God Taylor way to screw it up she was happy until now."

..............

And the drama has officially started. Why would Abby be crying about that? Thanks for reading please vote and comment check out my Twitter x_magcon_o2l_x