"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

He smiles. "It's no problem. I've been in your situation. I just want you to learn from my mistake. Never give up on him if you love him like you say you do."

"I won't." He walks me upstairs.

"I'll see you later Lavender."

"See ya." I watch him leave and walk in the apartment. I see Danny sitting in the living room playing his Xbox.

"Where did you and Aaron go?" He asks still playing a fighting game.

"A Chinese restaurant he knows about. It was really good."

He nods and pauses the game. "...My grandmother is coming to town tomorrow..."

"That's cool."

"Yeah. It would be if she didn't think I was straight..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. She doesn't believe me when I say I'm with a guy."

"Dude."

"Yeah... Will you do me a huge favor?" He says with a smile covering his face.

"No. No no." I say shaking my head.

"Aww. Come on Lavender!"

"Danny. No. Just take Tony and maybe she'll believe you for once."

"I guess I could do that. It is getting about time for him to meet the family anyways."

"Yeah. Do that. Go have dinner with your family and introduce him. 'Cause I am not going to be your fake girlfriend. Nothing you say or do will make me want to. I got enough drama in my life as it is."

Danny yawns. "I'm going to go to sleep. You can start back at the club whenever you want. Just let me know three days before."

"I can do that."

He walks towards his room. "Night Lavender." I decide to text Toby.

'You awake?'

'Yeah. What's up?'

'Wanted to thank you for going to get some of my boxes this morning...and well, everything.'

'It's no problem kid.'

I smile. 'So he comes back in less than 14 days...'

'And how do you feel?'

'Nervous.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah. Like, I'm still furious, but I miss him too. Especially after reading that letter.'

'You found that?'

'Yep. And it just makes me fall so much more in love with him. He wasn't even sure he was going to mail it. He just poured out his soul in the letter.'

'Like I keep telling you, follow your heart. Just be careful. If he breaks you this time, I have a feeling it's going to be harder to put the pieces back together.'

'Yeah. So do I. How are you and Rose?'

'...If I tell you this, you can tell NO ONE...'

'Okay?'

'...I'm thinking of proposing to her...'

'CALL ME NOW'

My phone starts ringing. "Seriously?!" I squeal.

Toby chuckles from the other end of the phone. "Yeah. Seriously."