~1 Hour Later~

You finished Nya's hair and makeup. Since she already picked out a dress and shoes getting ready went by pretty quick. You two smooth down your dresses from sitting down for a long time to hear a knock on the door. You open it to see the Ninja waiting for the two of you in suits. Lloyd was actually holding up in his outfit which impressed you. They were looking at the two of you speechless. Until Kai got annoyed and elbowed Cole in the stomach.

"Ow! Kai! Why the heck did you do that?"he gasps rubbing his side.

"Don't stare at my sisters for to long or else."he chuckles going towards the living room.

"Well isn't he the overprotective brother."you giggle following Kai.

You and Nya walk in to see everyone around a bag. Standing on your tiptoes you look over the crowd to see Ash looking pretty bored on the couch. 

"Y/N."you turn around to see your bro.

"Yeah Kai."you smile.

"We're playing 7 Minutes In Heaven so, do you want to wait in the closet?"he asks.

"Sure."

You walk into the closet and you close it behind you filling the room in darkness. You stood there in awkward silence for a few minutes until the door opens and someone bumps into you throwing you against the wall. Out of preventing the two of you from hitting the floor the person put their hands next to your face. You cheeks heat up at you guy's position. You didn't even know who you were with but who wouldn't blush at this. You were facing the wall with the dude trapping you from behind.

"I kind of like this position."

"Ash?"you ask.

"That's right."he chuckles removing his hands letting you free.

"How's it been?"you ask.

"Okay. Nothing much."

Silence fills the room again. Making things a bit more awkward.

"Okay, Ash. I'll just get to the point."you grunt turning to face him.

"If this is about the fight we had before, I don't want to hear it. It was your fault."

"Woah, woah, woah, woah. Woah. That was all on you."

"So it is about that."

"No!"

"Liar. Why do you need to do that all the time?!"

"I. Do. NOT. Lie."

"Pfft, yeah right."

"Why do you need to do this all the time?!"

"Do what?"

"Make me feel weird."you whisper.

"What are you talking about?"he asks.

"Never mind you wouldn't care."

"What is it Y/N?"

You felt a hand on your shoulder turning you around. A tear falls from you cheek. You were glad that there wasn't any light in here so Ash couldn't see your heartbroken face. Ash felt the tear on his hand and puts both his hands on your shoulders.

"Y/N. What is it?"he asks wiping a tear from your face."I didn't mean for you to cry."

"I-It's fine."you stutter."Don't worry about it."

"Please. I'm sorry for being hard on you before, just tell me why your feeling this way."

"I-I like you Ash."you sigh pushing his hands off and backing away slightly."You don't like me back, don't you."

You didn't hear a response in a while."I guess that means no."You turned to grab the door handle until you felt a hand on yours bringing you to face Ash.

"I like you too Y/N."

He leans in and places a kiss on your lips. It took a while for you to react until you kissed back. You crawled your fingers through his hair as his moved to your hips. It started getting fierce and he licked your bottom lip. You playfully denied so he gave a small pinch to your side making you gasp and he took the chance to explore your mouth. Your tongues were in a battle but of course he won. You two pull away for air both red faced and breathless.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"he asks.

"Yes!"you scream hugging him. 

The door opens and Kai was standing there with his face fuming.

"Run."you ask.

"Run."Ash states.

You two trample Kai and head out of the shop leaving everyone, except Kai, amused.