Outfit Choosing and Shoe Stealing

"Sera"

"Sera"

"Sera"

I wake up to a jumping a five year old on my bed.

'Melanie, please five more minutes" I exclaimed turning over to look at my alarm on my nightstand that read 6:30. I had to be in school in an hour and a half.

'Mom said that you have to get me ready today, because she is working really early today" She said.

"Ugh fine go eat breakfast, let me get ready and then I'll get you ready ok." I said as I looked up at my adorable younger sister sitting on my bed with curious eyes.

"ok bye Sera" She left my room giggling I smiled and walked towards my walk-in closet. honestly i didn't know what to wear, So i just with something simple yet sexy. I decided a black and white Jack Daniels shirt, ripped skinny jeans and a tie up high heel. My hair is still frizzy from last nights shower,so I decided to straighten it. I walked toward my vanity and did my makeup. A nice winged eyeliner, two coats of mascara, concelar, foundation, and a soft pink lipstick. I made sure to add my nice bright green color eye contacts in. I absolutly hated my light brown eyes. It made me feel boring and a constant reminder of my real mom. She had light brown eyes while my dad had blue. I haven't seen her in five years, One day I came home and all her stuff was gone along with 78,000 dollars of her own jewelry and 200,000 dollars from my dad's safe box. She left 1 year old Melanie at the time in the crib.

My dad could not believe it when I told him over the phone. He did a lot of business out of town , He was currently in LA. He told me she was a gold digger and to just forget about her. That's exactly what he did, because two years later he remarried Catherine. Honestly I didn't mind at all. I also gained a another sister. Felicity and I hang out a lot, she is really mature for only being 15. A knock at my door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Seraphina, are you in here?" Felicity called out.

"In the bathroom babe" I yelled out. I stopped to look at myself in the mirror when Felicity came into view.

"What's up" I asked.

"Can I borrow some clothes I just can't find anything to wear"

"Sure what did you have in mind?" I asked. While we both walked back to my closet.

"I want to wear shorts." She said. I simply nodded and pulled out some clothes and told her to wear it. She left to go change while I went to Melanie's room to figure out what clothes she would wear. I walked and saw her playing with her toys. She watched me with curious eyes as I pulled out clothes from her closet.

"Alright, Mel put this on, while I get the brush." When I came back I put her hair up in a nice bun. I smiled satisfied with the outfit I put together. Melanie is wearing a black shirt that says 'love me or not' , jean shorts and black and blue Nikes.

"Let's go Mel we are going to be late." I said to her as I looked at my iphone and It read 7:15. We both walked down the stairs and saw Felicity in the living room.

"I knew that outfit would look good on you." I said looking at her outfit, satisfied with my work. Felicity's outfit is a plain black tank top,black and white daisy shorts, with nude sandals. Her hair is curled and a white headpiece, her makeup is natural.

"Thanks Sera." She said. "No problem, Do you want a ride to ?" I asked

"No, Thanks , Jayden is picking me up." I roll my eyes.

" I thought you dumped his sorry ass already." I said.

"Seraphina he is a nice guy, he just has a temper." Felicity explained.

"Temper my ass, If he ever hits you, I will beat his ass." I said while leaving. I hate Jayden, he is always flirting with other girls, but Felicity is too blind to see it. Not only that Jayden is also 18 , and a total asshole to her.

"Sera can we please take your car, its so nice."

"Sure let me get your car seat from Lucas car." I said. Lucas is my older brother he is 21. He is currently sleeping probably from the hangover he got from last night. I put Melanie in the backseat and started driving her to her daycare. After I dropped her off, I got a text from my best friend Amethyst asking If I can pick her up. I of course said yes, I stopped at her house and honked. She came out wearing a black, white and pink crop top, light blue skinny jeans, white slip on vans and a white slouch hand bag. Her hair is in a nice fishtail braid with curled strands on the side of her face. She did a smokey eye and a nude lipstick.

"Hey Seraphina" She said as she sat down.

"Hey babe." I said

"Nice outfit but I have to ask, Did you steal those white slip on vans from my closet again." I asked as we both looked at the shoes she is wearing. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Okay fine you caught me, but c'mon Sera its not like you don't have other shoes in your closet." She said.

"Fine you can keep them." I said laughing. Amethyst has been my best friend ever since I moved here in middle school. We would always hang out and stay the night at my house. She would even stay here for weeks before going back home. We would skip school together, get detention together, drink and smoke together. Amethyst and I are the same size in clothes and shoes.

"You want to stop at Starbucks and get a coffee?" I asked. She looked at the time on her phone.

"Sure we already missed 30 minutes of first period." We both laughed and I turned on the radio. The Hills by The Weeknd started playing and I turned it to full volume. The lyrics and beats are blasting throughout my car. Amethyst and I started singing along.

Your man on the road, he doin' promo
You said, "Keep our business on the low-low"
I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone
Cause you look even better than the photos
I can't find your house, send me the info
Drivin through the gated residental
Found out I was comin' sent your friends home
Keep on tryna hide it but your friends know

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time that i'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, thats the real me
When I'm fucked up thats the real me, yeah
I only fuck you when it's half past five
The only time i'd ever call you mine
I only love it when you touch me , not feel me
When I'm fucked up, thats the real me
When I'm fucked up, thats the real me, babe.

I turned down the music to order our coffee through the drive through. We ordered and left to school.I arrived at the school and parked my car near the front. I looked around school and so no kids outside , I guess I'm late not that I care anyways. Amethyst and I went our separate ways to our first class, when I heard the annoying voice that just makes me want to vomit.

"Well, well, well If it isn't the gangleaders daughter?"