I sighed lifting my left hand up to my face thinking of those words she disgustingly threw at me.

I felt my eyes water and my heart clenched. I shouldn't have taken a night stroll. I began to pick up my pace towards the apartment I temporarily lived in.

But the thought of the words I was called out for...well maybe I am scum?

"Well, it seems like you're all alone..." A strange unfamiliar voice clicked in. I froze for a brief second.

I turned my head towards the direction of the hooded figure that stood in the dark shadows.

No...there was more than just one. Huh? What the hell is this?

"Who are you? What do you want?" Feeling my heart only race made things worse in the situation.

Where are the Shinobi that were following me from the start?! I don't feel their chakra source anywhere!

Three unidentifiable men came more clear. They're not from this village at all!

"You're not from here!" I growled narrowing my sharp eyes at the strange men.

All dressed in black Kimonos...this more seems like an abduction.

"Don't you think it is a bit more obvious that all of you aren't from here at all...?" I bit the bottom of my lip hoping I would draw a bit of blood. But the pain wouldn't comprehend in me as to what I was thinking.

One of them began to chuckle calmly from my earlier statement. I only grew more nervous than before.

"I think it will be easy if you would come with us," another smirked stepping forward.

I began to turn around and walk faster and faster to a point that I sprinted through.

I could still feel them hot on my trail. My heart began to pace up inside my chest. My throat went completely dry just when my breathing hitched.

"Come on beautiful, you think you could run from us!" one of them shouted probably trying to get the whole village to notice.

I looked around where I was at and I mentally gasped and wanted to slap myself from going this far.

The Uchiha compound!

I would rather the Uzumaki or maybe the Senju compound. But I had to run into the Uchiha compound.

I heard them coming closer with their footsteps that were making me panic dramatically, as my insides twisted and turned.

I don't know who do I go to at this hour!

I ran up to the biggest building in the compound and started to knock quickly; hands were trembling.

As the door opened I covered my mouth with one hand and grimaced.

Uchiha Tasuki, known as one of the most generous men around. I knew him before I left the compound for quite a while...

"Aquila, what brings you here? Also, it seems like you did come back," he noted with confusion written on his face.

I didn't think twice but to only to push him in and close the door loudly. Making sure those men were gone.

Ugh! Why can't anything be perfect for once?

"I need to get away from here!" I whisper yelled feeling the panic rush in me again.

"Well, this isn't my home Aquila-san. I could go get Madara-"

I shot up covering his mouth with my hand and depravedly glared at him.

"No need," I bowed slightly and sat down on the couch that this house held inside.