Mary could sense he was growing worried for her, and she was growing worried also of herself. Her mind was beginning to attack her again. She heaved a sigh as she rubbed her eyes. "I'm fine sir," she eventually stated as she sat up, "I'm just having a bit of a headache at the moment."

Jason stared at her for a long moment, Mary caught his eyes and held the stare for as long as he wanted before turning away and standing, "if you're okay, then its okay. If you'll excuse me," he dismissed himself and left the room.

Mary knew something must've been wrong if he was dismissing himself. But Mary knew he wouldn't tell her if it was about her. She just hoped she hadn't done anything stupid on the mission, she wanted to be a Ringleader someday, and she hoped she didn't ruin her chances because of this stupid mission.

Jason walked out of the room, practically hearing her thoughts of his dismissal and smirked to himself, lead it to her to know when he was trying to hide something.

He walked out, leaving Mary to dwell, and walked down the hallways thinking himself.

Surely not...

Not again...

Not so soon...

Harold heard Jason calling out to him mentally and stood up from some paper work he was working through. He opened his door and was greeted by Jason's presence.

Jason didn't say anything, he just shook his head.

Harold sighed through his nose and fixed his hat. "When?"

"I don't think it's actually happened, but I think it's going to start soon," Jason explained.

Harold pressed his lips together, he felt fear nipping at his stomach.

"How long do you think?" Jason asked.

Harold shrugged, "normally... a couple of weeks."

Jason smirked and scoffed, "And how about for Mary?"

Harold managed a smile, "knowing her stubbornness, maybe a couple of months... do we tell the others?"

"Best not to worry them. We'll need to keep an eye on Mary carefully though," Jason informed.

Silence fell among the two Ringleaders for a moment, "What about Neon?" Jason asked, he had heard Neon attacked Kid last night.

"He seems to be in a fragile emotional state," Harold explained.

"Will he get out of it?"

Harold shrugged, "human emotions aren't really my forte, you of all people know that," Harold informed somewhat amused. "It all depends on Neon, he might snap out of it, he might become useless to us now." Harold took Jason's silence as an answer. "So you're not going to do anything about it then?" Harold asked.

Jason shook his head, "even if I wanted to I can't. I doubt his mind would listen to anything I try."

"We're demons though, he's just a human," Harold countered.

"Yes, but Kid's locked his mind for him. And I've never met anything like her labyrinth," he explained, "you couldn't either."

Harold growled in annoyance. "Are we keeping him in his room then?"

"For the moment. I don't need him damaging Kid again," he informed.

*

Goldie was walking around the common room looking under the pool table and behind the little bar. Charms walked in on him while he was looking around seemingly aimlessly, but before Charms could even attempt asking, Goldie called, "You got any luck, Nicky?"