A Thousand Years - Draco

A/N: This is a roleplay that a angelwinxrod and I wrote. She played Draco (Italic) and I played the reader (bold, and originally my OC).
You're Ron's twin sister, older by a couple of hours. You're also a Gryffindor.
Also Draco's a little OOC in the beginning, but it's cute and it gets better. And (h/t) means hair type, like blonde, brunette, redhead.
So because this is a roleplay, everything is intermingled. For this story, George is dating Elina, Fred is dating Alice, and we put Harry and Ginny together. So there might be come confusing pieces.

You shuffled onto the train behind your brothers with your sister in tow. You sat with Ron as he slid into the compartment containing Harry and Hermione. Ginny sauntered down the train to find her own group of friends while the twins opted for sitting with a family friend, Elina.

They exchanged smiles and small talk until a flash of green caught Elina's eye... she winked at you when Draco Malfoy poked his head into the compartment.

You blushed and looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. You turned your attention back to your friends before recalling that the Slytherin loved picking on Harry. You looked at the ground and waited for the inevitable.

But everyone in the compartment was surprised when he asked rather politely, "May I borrow (y/n) for a moment?"

The four looked up at him in surprise.
"What for?" Ron asked, getting protective over his sister.

"None of your business, Weasley. I simply need to speak with (y/n) in private for a moment," Draco said cooly.
Elina cocked an eyebrow. "You know she's going to tell is what you say anyway, why not speak to her now?"
"Because this matter does not involve you, Robertson!" Draco snapped.

"In case you've forgotten, I'm a Weasley too," you reminded.

Draco spluttered. "But... I didn't mean... Dan I please just talk to (y/n)??? That is all I came to ask!"

You looked at your brother and patted the wand in the pocket of your robes. "I'll be fine." You stood and followed Draco down the hall, away from their audience.

Draco shifted from foot to foot at the end of the hallway. "So I'm sure you're wondering why I wanted to talk to you," he mumbled. His stomach was doing flops. "Well... um... (y/n), I was wondering... and you are completely free to say no, but I'm kind of hoping you'll say yes. But you don't have to! Ummm... Bloody hell..." Draco blushed and looked at everything but you.

"Say yes to what?" you asked curiously. No one had ever seen the Slytherin nervous, much less awkward.

"Well.... I was wondering if, perhaps... maybe i-if... if you're not too busy ummm.... maybe you would like to meet me in the room of requirement next Friday night after dinner? I know your whole family thinks I'm a total git, and they're probably right, but I really want to show you that I'm not as bad as I act...." Draco looked down at the floor, preparing himself for the obvious denial ahead...

"Are you... asking me out?" You stared at him in awe.

"Ummm... maybe? Unless, you know you don't want me to... I mean you don't have to go... I just wanted to talk and... with your family and mine and everything... well, you understand..." Draco blushed... knew he was blowing it... his mouth was dry and he fidgeted with his tie as he waited for her answer.

You giggled. "I never thought I'd see the day when Draco Malfoy was nervous." You stepped forward, aware of the people poking their heads out of their compartments to watch to the best of their abilities. You stood on your toes, noticing the height difference, and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I'd love to."

Draco gaped at you in shock. "I'm not nervous! I ju- wait Y-You will? Really?? I-I-I mean great! Good... well... I should probably let you get bac- OOF!" In his shock he ran into the door while attempting to back off a bit. He was blushing like mad... "I'll ummm... I'll go ahead and let you go then... ahhh... thanks for... you know not saying no and not... jinxing me to oblivion... ummm... I'm gonna go before I do anything else stupid..." and again he ran into the door. "I should probably have opened that..." he muttered.

You giggled and headed back to your compartment.
"What the bloody hell was that about?!" Ron demanded.

"Yeah girl, did you hit him with a confundus charm or something? I heard him get hit several times." Elina chimed in. Everyone looked at you with intrigue. They all saw Draco run into door and wondered what the bloody hell happened.