Chapter 8: Magic

I’ve never been happier!

Chapter 8: Magic

~*N. Rose POV*~

            We arrived back at my place about 35 minutes after my dad and I got out of the hospital. There’s good news and bad news; good news: Baby is growing at a good and healthy rate! Bad news: I won’t find out the gender in about two or so months; bad news number two: I have to eat a little more since I’m a little under weight right now.

            “I’m going to take a shower; then we could go for lunch if you guys want.” I sighed, going upstairs.

            “Okay, sounds like a plan to me.” My dad stated, sitting/laying on the couch.

            I nodded and jogged to my room to pick out my outfit. I felt somebody taller than me creep behind me. It was probably my dad wondering were the bathrooms were. I turned around to see Alex smirking at me.

            “Al,” I shouted, jumping on him and giving him a massive, tight hug.

            “H-hey,” he chuckled, hugging me back.

            After a couple seconds we pulled back and sat on my bed. We talked about life and everything; and how the Crew missed me and how Texas wasn’t the same without me being there. They were my friends and we always had each others backs.

            “I miss you, you know that?” Alex told me making eye contact with me.

            I huffed out my chest and forced a weak smile. “I, uhm, miss you too…I miss everybody.”

            He nodded and left the room to use the bathroom. What a dork.

            I got up and went to my closet, deciding on what I should wear. I was going for skinny jeans (for maternity), and an over-sized hoodie that said: You Say Mahone; But I Say Mahone, Constancio, Dorsey, Stanush, Villanueva on the front and: Mahomie Pride! On the back. My dad got it for me about thirteen days ago.

            I took off my shirt so I was only in my tank-top. I looked down, smiling at the baby inside of me; just thinking that I’m going to be carrying this baby for another couple months and having it in my arms is just crazy. I never thought of being a mom at this age, but if my grandma could do it, then I could too. I’m brave; if I could be pregnant without Austin noticing, then I cold raise this baby without Austin noticing.

            I heard footsteps coming into the room. It’s probably Alex. I thought to myself.

            “Um, Ash,” Austin asked.

            I froze, he couldn’t see me! Not like this! What am I going to do?! If he sees me then he’ll bombard me with questions.  Don’t worry Ash, just think!

            “In the closet,” I croaked, quickly putty my hand over my mouth. Shoot, I wasn’t supposed to say that!

            He chuckled, and his footsteps were quickly going to the current destination I was in…now I had to come up with a plan, and fast.

            Austin slowly opened the closet door. I put a shirt over Austin’s face so he wouldn’t see my baby bump. Yes, this was the only idea I had in my mind!

            “Ash, wh-what are you doing?!” He asked, taking off the shirt.

            I kept throwing clothes at him, which made him laugh every once in a while; this was getting funny. We were pratically running around my room, clothes laying all over the place. Now this is a mess Austin is helping me clean up!

            When I only had two shirts, Austin’s hand was laying on my baby bump. Since he had clothes on his head, he thought he was touching my butt or the volleyball that was on my desk.

            “What is this?” He asked.

            “My volleyball…I dare you to kiss it!” I chuckled.

            He also chuckled and started kissing my belly. Every time his lips touched my stomach, my body was filled with electric, warm shocks. It felt nice; I wasn’t hiding my pregnancy completely; he was doing something a normal father would do.

            I moved to my right, and Austin fell to the floor; giggles escaping my mouth.

            Austin growled under my clean clothes and took them off his head. He had a bump on his forehead, which made me start laughing like crazy.

            I tried so hard to fight them back, but the more I tried, the harder I laughed. I don’t know why this is so funny; it’s just that everything he does makes me smile, laugh, giggle, etc. I don’t know if he did it on purpose or if it was him actually stupid.

            “What’s so funny?” He asked, kissing my forehead.

            I shook my head, biting my bottom lip so no giggles would flow out of my mouth. Austin had a malicious look on his face, and it was slowly getting me scared.

            Alex came back from the bathroom, and I ran towards him, hiding behind him.

            “Can’t get me now!” I smirked, moving Alex wherever I was moving.

            “You really are using Alex as a shield?” Austin asked, scrunching his eyebrows together.

            “Also the baby that’s yours…” Alex mumbled under his breath so Austin wouldn’t hear.

            “Hey, I heard that!” I gasped, hitting his right butt cheek with my knee.

            “And yes Austin, I’m using Alexander as a shield.” I rolled my eyes.

            “I swear you’re weird,” he laughed, winking in my direction.

            “But, it turns you on.” I winked back at him, making his face turn dark red.

            Alex got of my grip and left Austin and I alone. I can’t believe Austin still thought I had a volleyball and not an actual baby.

            “Hey, can I tell you something?” Ausitn wrapped his arms around me, putting his chin on my head.

            He didn’t let me respond and told me.

            I froze.

            Shoot! What should I say?!

xxx

Ha-ha! It’s a cliffhanger! xD I personally think this is the first cliff-y in the book so far!

Vote!

Fan!

Comment!

P.S. Due to what I’m writing so far in my ‘Leaving’ notebook, there might only be about 20 or so chapters in this book-y! And there’s going to be a BUNCH!- of surprises (I hope for y’all) in this book! (:

-Austin_Mahone

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/74Mahomie_74

(CHANGED THE NAME OF TWITTER FOR THIS ACCOUNT!!)

Edited: 07/03