Leaving: Quick Note

I have died every day, waiting for you; darling don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years; I’ll you for a thousand more.

Leaving: Quick Note

Hello Leavers! I’m back from my trip from Mexico! And boy was it nice to be over there and catch up on life and reality!

I’ve noticed that you guys finished Leaving a little earlier than I have thought, and I’m truly amazed! When I left, Leaving had five thousand reads, one hundred and something votes, and like forty or so comments and I come back to see it has seven thousand reads, two hundred reads and almost one hundred comments! That’s amazing!

I know you guys want to read Come Back to Love and the whole series, and I want you guys to read it to, but you’ll have to be patient. Come Back to Love will start July 20th, I hope, and the book will start from there. But I recently heard that my sister (Not Karina, my sister Mimi) is coming the 19th, so that means: family time. But I promise, I’ll upload when you guys have reached your limit.

I’m almost done with Come Back to Love, and I’ve already started the third book: What About Love and you guys are going to love it!

Before Come Back to Love comes out, here’s a quick warning: The book is separated into four sections, the sections are: Chap. 1-6 Come Back to Love, Chap. 7-12 Sarah Wright, Chap. 13-18 Interview, Chap. 19-21 Epilogue, Come Back to Love: Epilogue. So, everything is planned.

I will throw extra things in the series that isn’t written in my notebook, just to lighten the mood or so I can stay on the computer a little longer…Oops?

I will go back and fix my mistakes that I’ve made, but this will take a while, like a while so I’m pleading right now, please re-read and comment my mistakes so I can be done a little quicker and make my life easier. No, I’m not doing this to gain reads, I’m doing it so future Leavers won’t have a rough time reading and they can read much easier and faster.

This leads me to my next point:

Please tell your Mahomie friends to read this book, tweet it to Austin, to Robert, to Tyler, to Alex, to Zach, to Dave, to Mama Mahone, just tweet this to them please. Put it on Facebook, on Twitter, on keek, kik it to people, heck, if you have a MySpace, tell people about this book! Please!

If you guys want to contact me for any reason, like: When I’m going to update or If you’re confused feel free to contact me! Facebook: Samantha J. Raigoza  Twitter: @NiallThankYou @1DWattpadx Kik: SammMahomie

Basically, I’m saying thanks; and if you wanted to give me ideas for Come Back to Love, I’m really sorry but I finished the book, but you can still give me your ideas so I can add it somewhere in there; but, please give me feedback on Leaving I know the book over, but reading your comments makes me smile! J

So how about:

10-19 votes and 5-16 comments for a trailer for Come Back to Love?

-Austin_Mahomie

**I have currently upload Come Back to Love on July 8, 2013! The link on the side is the URL to the book!  Please read! The trailer for Come Back to Love is also on the side, in the Prologue for Come Back to Love, and on our message board.**