Epilogue: Leaving

FYI: The date of this is: July 20, 2012

Epilogue: Leaving

~*2 Months and 3 Weeks Later*~

            Robert, Alex, and Sarah all helped me, since I could give birth any minute. Sarah was practically writing every single of my actions for when she gives birth in 7-8 months. She was much healthier, her skin glowing, her hair dyed in velvet red that made her dimples pop-out when she smiled.

            Austin and I haven’t talked for about two months, for him making me angry; he sends me a text I’ll come up with any excuse I could think of so I don’t have to talk to him.

            Angelica said her and Austin aren’t dating since he’s to ‘immature’ for her or that he didn’t take their relationship seriously. Her and Jake are dating, who both spent their two month anniversary in jail for three weeks for something they did.

            My mom was in Malibu for some late baby shopping, since a closet and half of baby clothes aren’t enough; she’s spoiling her first grandchild too much. Ashtin was going to be grandma’s sweet tooth. My mom would run the world eight times to see her grandchild.

            Zach was sweet to me; maybe that’s why he lives with me; not metaphorical speaking, it’s true. His room was between my mom’s and mine. He also did online classes so he could be with me; the be honest, he never go on my nerves, he knows when I need taking care and when I don’t.

            My dad visited me whenever he went to Pittsburg, so I basically saw him every month or so. He called me every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; Skype’d me every Monday and Tuesday; and on Sunday was our free day. He’s also spoiling his grandchild; I receive baby clothes every two weeks. My dad was this close on quitting on being Austin’s bodyguard, but being the David Brytus, I had to talk to him for like two-three days.

            Tyler, well, he was the same quiet teenage boy. He almost, almost told Austin that I was pregnant, but Alex was close enough to change the subject. Tyler was also dating Whitney, who was in a couple of my class, and boy are they cute together. He loves her, and you can see it in his eyes when he sees her.

            Alex was amazing, during the summer he—literally—went across America every city had a different culture than others. He’s still editing it, and it looks good so far. He already has college letters from California, New York, Oregon, and the United Kingdom and Australia.

            Robert, well, Robert is working at McDonalds and doesn’t do anything ‘interesting’ for his life. Ha, but he’s still my brother no matter what, I love him dearly, and he’s my secret notebook/secret diary. I could tell him anything and he’ll give me advice. He is planning to go to New Jersey for college next year.